• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
  • As soon as I saw how deliciously evil his version of the Chateau was, I sure did, heh, amazing job nonetheless though.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • AAAARGH!!! You guys are having a fun time chatting, an by the time I log on everyone's GONE ;_; I feel so left out. :P Anyway, just to know Mega, who is helena again? And I will try get a post up later. :)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Helena is Korbin's Sneasel:

-Nickname: Helena
    -Species: Sneasel
    -Moveset: Slash, Ice Beam, Screech, Ice Punch, Swagger
    -Personality: Helena is very loyal to Korbin. Her calm nature is a mirror image of Korbin's, as is her quick temper. Her coat is particularly shiny and always seems to glisten with frost. Since the day she was hatched she's shown prowess with controlling the long claws that protrude from her paws. Never once has she so much as nicked her trainer. In battle Korbin hardly has to direct her at all. She knows his will so well, she can follow it without it being expressed.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Now that I think about it, The ghost girl that messed with Mark should probably have a name if she'll appear later on.... Any ideas anybody?

Also when is helena going to enter the room and attack Snype? Will it be when the both Reni and Snype get trapped? I could see a whole "I'm saving blue, Not you" sort of situation if Helena is the one getting them both out of that mess.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
  • I made the post for snype a bit short just to leave space for PerfectMonster to post. Once his character enters the room and meets snype We'll continue the whole scenario you planed kip.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • okay mega.
    Feel free to name her anything you want.

Plasmaniac:
    If PefectMonster doesn't have it up by tomorrow, Then I'll have it ready for you.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • Oh, you're waiting for me to post it? I saw that Kip was making it so I left it to him :P I suck! But I won't have time to do it today or tomorrow, so kip should post it :) Adri-chan, I will finish my post with Reni coming out of the room and finding you unconcious.

Megaman765

Years
  • I actually just intended you to at least post up to when Reni meets snype :P (Or whenever Snype loots Reni)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Rawr~
    Sooooo...Borrrred....

Anyways, I will finish all of the rooms soon.

Also,
    WILL SOMEBODY MAKE A JOURNEY RP?!
    I haven't done one in a while, and I want one bad...

Strikit

Years
  • Would you like into Dark Void II, Kip? It's somewhat adventure. You have to go through the Hoenn gym circuit to get to the Mossdeep gym, where evil gym leader o' doom is doing something simply terrible.

Also, I'm thinking Snype finds Blue's ball just before Helena finds him in the room and picks it up, making him appear guilty. If that flies, it should be noted that Blue is contained in a Dive Ball.

Megaman765

Years
  • I see Korbin didn't notice the banging coming from the storage room door O.o Sorry just wanted to point out that mark is about to be stabbed by alot of sharp things :p

Strikit

Years
  • Ack, I forgot about that part. Sorry, I'm a bit tired. I finished a three hour practice advanced history exam today.

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
  • pikakip, im really busy with school ending and im tryin 2 type as much as i can. idk if the remake of my 1st post willl be in 2 weeks

Back