• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Designs

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    What design do you think you like best? I like the classic Kanto/Johto/Orange place design looks best

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I assume by design you mean Apparel? If so I like the original one the most out of the three others.

Years
  • I like his Unova design the best.

The Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto design I wasn't really a fan of.

The Hoenn design was okay, so was Sinnoh.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Ash's Unova and Sinnoh outfits best. I like the bold colors of the Sinnoh outfit as well as the bright colors of the latter.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I liked his Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto designs the best since they were the original.I do find his Unova outfit to be the best one.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Unova. I love that design so much. I mean guys, come on. He's wearing High-tops. <3

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Definitely Hoenn. I think he looks good on that outfit and it fits the saga for some reason. Sinnoh was good too, it fits his voice lol.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • :( Very tough decision for me...
    I can't choose between Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. HE JUST LOOKS SO COOL!
    Hoenn had him look somewhat mature and professional, the outfit was awesome.

Sinnoh as well had this well-colored outfit, love it soooooo much!

However, as much as I hate saying this, his Unova outfit, tends to be EPIC..... I think I'll go with it, it looks so beautiful and so cool! Man I love it!

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I liked the outfit he wore in Hoenn. It kind of reflected off the generation of Pokemon, showing off the same style the pokemon designs were.

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • Gotta say i love Ash's hoenn outfit the best. Love that hoodie instead of a jacket. Second would be his original outfit and third would be his sinnoh outfit. I don;t really like his Unova outfit cause it doesn't really fit Ash's character.

Years
  • I agree with PlatinumDude, Unova (Best Wishes series) has the brightest colors of them all!

Here's my rating on each Ash design.

Kanto/Johto/Orange (Original series) 4/10
    Ash lacked creativity with this design.

Hoenn (Advanced Generation series) 6/10
    It showcases Hoenn a lot, but still not much diversity in color. Way too much blue.

Sinnoh (Diamond & Pearl series) 7.5/10
    Liked this one except for the undershirt.

Unova (Best Wishes series) 10/10
    The jacket was cool, so was his hat and the shoes. BEST ASH EVER!

They actually make Ash better with each saga.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • I liked his Kanto clothes the best. They've grown on me over the years, and I think he looks the best in em. My second favorite would have to be his hoenn outfit. I like how it had the hoodie, and I think it suited him real well! Plus he looked much more mature imo. I think his Unova clothes are ugly though. His black baggy pants are hideous. >:P

Years
  • For his overall outfit, I liked Ash's Hoenn clothes the best. I didn't really like any of his hats apart from his original one, and wish he would have kept it for all the series, since he claimed it meant a lot to him.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I like his Unova look more better since it does fit his character perfectly fine. His Hoenn look was ok but too much blue and it made his character look kinda boring bland,but it did make him look a whole lot mature.

The Sinnoh series look was ok but it had hardly any good color to his outfit,had a little bit of too much yellow and the undershirt was so uneeded.

His Original Kanto,Orange Islands,Johto series look really fit him since it did made him look more badass of a realistic person and his old style was pure epic classic.

Last edited:

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
  • I liked his AG outfit the best. I also thought it showed him in a more mature light. It looked like he was actually growing up a bit. I like his Unova outfit, but I feel that it really makes him look like the ten year old kid that he is. And I'm all for Ash aging.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • His Shinou outfit was the closest he may ever get to wearing black and white and I'm a huge fan of that classic color combo. The blue seems a bit tacky in comparison.

His new Isshu outfit, while I'm not find of the bright shade of blue, I like how he's not wearing a tshirt for once.

I also like his new eyes. Makes him look moé.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • I liked his Sinnoh and Unova outfits the most out of all of them. Kanto outfit, meh....i'm not really a fan of it.

Back