• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Dad

Years
    Hey guys

i have just heard that Ash's Dad will be revealled in Shinou someone posted that in a an arabic forum and stated that Ash's Dad will be shown in Shinou

my guess he is either a gym leader or a Trainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    O.O WOW that will be weird! I always thought that it was the leader of Team Rocket... (Giovanni) hmmm... it still could be! XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hasn't a thread like this been made before?

Anyway, that'd be pretty cool. I think that Ash's dad could be one of three things:

a) Giovanni
    b) Prof. Oak- since Delia is constantly like, crushing on him
    c) Dead- well, he's never been mentioned before soo...

Years
    well, i personally think it might be giovanni, for those who played pokemon fr/lg, and filled up the fame checker, then youd know that the guy with red piercing hair in g/s is giovannis son, and he does resemble ash, in a wierd way, but still resembles ash, so you never know,

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Someone once said he was revealed as either the Elite Four Champion or one of the members, I say champion. I mean, come on, his son is ASH KETCHUM. THE Ash Ketchum.

Years
    I think Ash`s Dad is dead but I don`t think it`ll be revealed at the end of Shinou
    becuase I would`t trust an unoffical forum for something out of the blue. Also there hasn`t been a SINGLE clue in the anime about Ash`s father.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I wonder if he even has a dad o.o

LOL. yeah.. it has been 9 seasons already, and we've already forgotten Ash's parents. hahas. This reminds me of something.. asexual reproduction.. no dad, and only one parent.. but just minusing off the point that asexual reproduction should produce identical offsprings. LOLs. sorry if I got out of topic though, was thinking about Biology.. :P

Anyways, I was imagining Ash's dad to be some kind of wanderer with a really strong Pokemon.. probably something as strong and majestic as a Salamence.. He'd have unclean shaven chin, and a muscular body.. oo... hmmms. =/
    Just my imagination though~

Years
    LOL. yeah.. it has been 9 seasons already, and we've already forgotten Ash's parents. hahas. This reminds me of something.. asexual reproduction.. no dad, and only one parent.. but just minusing off the point that asexual reproduction should produce identical offsprings. LOLs. sorry if I got out of topic though, was thinking about Biology.. :P

Anyways, I was imagining Ash's dad to be some kind of wanderer with a really strong Pokemon.. probably something as strong and majestic as a Salamence.. He'd have unclean shaven chin, and a muscular body.. oo... hmmms. =/
    Just my imagination though~

Umm, well when you go off topic, you have quite the diverse imagination, but then again, in terms of biology, hormones are running quite high in teenagers, which might explain your daydream of Ashs' "Father", as you so called described him.
    But hey, you never know.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Umm, well when you go off topic, you have quite the diverse imagination, but then again, in terms of biology, hormones are running quite high in teenagers, which might explain your daydream of Ashs' "Father", as you so called described him.
    But hey, you never know.

LOL. I wasn't imagining Ash's dad while letting my hormones run amock.. LOL!! :P I was really just imagining another character that's as suave as what I tried to describe.. was really more on the 'cartoon' side when imagining Ash's dad.. hahas~ xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wasn't there mention of Ash's dad right at the beginning of the anime by Deliah. I remember her comparing him to Ash.

But I still wouldn't trust this source, so don't get your hopes up.

Years
    LOL. I wasn't imagining Ash's dad while letting my hormones run amock.. LOL!! :P I was really just imagining another character that's as suave as what I tried to describe.. was really more on the 'cartoon' side when imagining Ash's dad.. hahas~ xD

No no, now that your hormones are not running around again, you deny all facts of ever doing that!! :P

Anywayz, i think Ash's dad would be kind of like May's dad, kinda clihe-ish if ya know what i mean, like, maybe Ash's dad is a gym leader somewhere? (perhaps in the shinou region?)

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    I heard it was giovanni a long time ago.......... but I highly doubt it

Typhoon XV

Servant of Khaine
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    I've got a theory or two:

1. A Gym leader
    2. Prof. Oak
    3. Mr. Mime (O_o)
    4. Lance
    5. That annoying git who sells candy bars in Gold/Silver
    6. The Narrator!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I've got a theory or two:

1. A Gym leader
    2. Prof. Oak
    3. Mr. Mime (O_o)
    4. Lance
    5. That annoying git who sells candy bars in Gold/Silver
    6. The Narrator!

xD! I never thought of that. The narrator... hmm.. maybe I guess. and Lance.. well they do act a lot alike, and I can see Ash turning into someone like Lance in the future, but isn't Lance a tad young to have a teen child?

Years
    I really doubt Prof. Oak is his father, Because hes like 200 years old! Or something, lol,

The narrator, i think its Ash of the future telling his tale, and when it becomes the last episode, (which will never happen), it might show ash like 50 years form now, explaining to his son what he did, and how he did so much stuff, and then he passes away, then ashes son takes ashes pikachu and starts a new journey traveling even new regions, where as we will all be here discussing in this thread, "WHO IS ASH's SON'S MOTHER!!??"

Ehehe.. i just made a story xD

Back