• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Pikachu, Boy Or Girl?

What Do You Think Ash's Pikachu's Gender Is?

• Male

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Female

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • I Dunno...

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Since I'm assuming this is about Ash's Pikachu in the anime... I'll move it to TV and Movies for you ^_^

Moving on up...

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Ash's Pikachu is female. I can't remember where I found that out, but I'm fairly certain.

Years
  • I think it's a He, only cause he says they are best pals all the time.Pals usually means two guy friends :\ , could be wrong though.

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
    Years
  • A male without question. I can think of many times pikachu has been called a 'he'. There are also many moments that show he likes pretty females...

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • For the most part, more references have been made for it being a male than female, but they try to keep it as ambiguous as possible. It's really just left up to the viewer's own interpretation.

(I've realized that I can never give a straight answer...)

Back