• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask a newly spouted Leaf

Years
  • @Zeostar My favorite movie? Hm.. that's a tough one, I love a lot of movies. Id say.. Pride and Prejudice 2007 or 06 version. I love that movie a lot, wish I could find a Mr. Darcy lol. Though the story is interesting to me and it makes me happy watching it a lot. I watch it every Valentine's Day.

Years
  • How did you get in too pokemon?
    What's your favorite eeveelution?

Thank you for your questions

1 ) I first got into Pokemon as a child of age 7 or 8 and thought it was just cartoons on TV and not a anime I found out later in life. I then learned while watching the show the games and trading card game for it and feel in love with it, plus me becoming a big fan. After I moved to a new place I became slowly drifting of liking, loving and even doing other things. So I took a break from Pokemon and been doing that coming and going ever since. Now in 2024 I'm planning in watching 1st and 2nd Pokemon movies I love the most and maybe the1st gen of Pokemon as well. As for the cards I would love to collect them again especially the Japanese 1st gen ones as a collector.

2 ) I would have to say Espeon is my favorite.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Ask a newly spouted Leaf

Hi, welcome back! I nearly didn't recognize you with the new name and avatar. It looks good though!

Where does the name Hisuitake come from, does it have any specific meaning to you?
    Is there anything you'd say you're a life-long fan of, either something you've been into for a long time or something you find appealing enough to stay interested in your life?

I might have follow-up questions or whatever later, this is just what immediately came to mind.

Back