• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    O.O what are the first two? I like Azumanga though.
    And I'm bisexual. Though sometimes I wonder.

What's your favorite pokemon?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • Ah, I'm bisexual, but I'm starting to feel more lik transgendered-bisexual. I'm still young, so my mind can sway either way on that one.

Welcome to the NHK, and Ouran High School Host Club

Favorite Pokemon - chandelure, lilligant, or gardevior

^Whats your opinion on crossdressing?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I see....
    And oh, I've never seen either of those, though one of my ex-gfs LOVES OHSHC.
    And I love those pokemon! :D
    And I'll take it or leave it. I'm not a hater. I think people should always express themselves. One of my other ex-gfs is a crossdresser. I heard she had a girlfriend who mistaked her for a boy. Or at least, that's what everyone said. I don't think it's true though.

What's your opinion on it?

TwiDragon

Years
  • Well seeing how I do it at times and have a boyfreind who does it. I say I'm quite find with it. I like wearing girls clothing because there is a lot more confort and attractivness to it. If it weren't for crossdressing I may of had met Ashley <3
    (Also, just wanted to note that I am a guy; people seem to get confused with this ;) )

^Do you know anyone who has crossdressed M to F?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I see! I think they get confused because of your avatar. That always confuses me, until I go to the person's profile and see that they are actually a guy. And I wear generally gender-neutral clothes. Like T-shirts and jeans. I don't like to get dressed up.And no, I don't actually....

Do you know anyone who has crossdressed F to M?

TwiDragon

Years
  • Yes, she is actually a model. She does female modeling and drag shows :3 She is a very fun person, but she moved away.

^Do you think online relationships can work out?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Wow, that's cool! And that sucks.
    And yes, I do. I know someone, Haguri (on PC) who has been in an online relationship for 4 years. Though sometimes, they don't. I was with my ex for only 1 1/2 months before we broke up. It was solely because it was an internet relationship. But the good thing about internet relationships is that it's much easier to get to know the person.

How about you? What's your stance?

TwiDragon

Years
  • Again, I'm in one <3 Me and Ashley have been going for a few days now. We may a great gay transgendered online couple <3

I'll be going to bed after this one, so I'll get to your question in the mornin'
    Are your parents accepting of your sexuality? I hope so :>

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Oh, okay. And that's good ^^
    And yes they are, luckily. I'm glad they do. My dad actually found out I was bi by reading my texts :/

What time do you usually get up? (this question isn't supposed to sound as creepy as it does)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Nah not all the time but the booze helps when you're feeling down lol.

What does your sig translate to in English Vizarod?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    oh, nothing. I made it up ^^ It's the name of one of my characters. Who I am trying to incorporate into a story.

Why the sudden change of avatar?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I see.... I enjoy Rock and metal the most, though I will listen to anything.

Ho about you? What's your favorite genre?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Most forms of electronic music such as trance and orchestral music for the most part nowadays, I'll listen to almost anything on a daily basis though if I do say so myself.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen on the internet so far?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I honestly do not know. I can't think of anything. The only thing I can think of is trollface XD

uhmm... what's your favorite color?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I happen to like The Day The Earth Stood Still. I like it because I like aliens and I think it is very moving.

What's your favorite TV show?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Either Seinfeld or whatever may be on Adult Swim at the time in all honesty.

What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Mine is Pikachu. I don't know why, I just really like it. Probably because I draw it a lot.

What is your favorite pokemon game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back