• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Drugs? Hmm, some should be legal, some should be legal with high regulation, and some should stay banned

What is your favorite female charachter?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Lightning from FF13, Kuroi Mato from Black Rock Shooter, Seth Balmore from Lost Odyssey, Morrigan from Dragon Age Origins, Eleanor Lamb from Bioshock 2, Cynthia from Pokemon Platinum, Jack, Samara, Ashley Williams, and Miranda Lawson from the Mass Effect games, Cortana from Halo, and Samus Aran from Metroid to name a few lol.

You ever watch the Nostalgia Critic before?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Lol only one I can think of right now would have to be The King Of Red Lions from Zelda Wind Waker, if he doesn't count though then I say Okami Amaterasu by default lol.

What's the most outright horrid movie you ever saw back then?

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
yeah... cheese!

^ do you hate mexican or black people?
As a whole? No. Not at all. I might hate some individuals, but it has nothing to do with their color or race. If I hate them, it's because of how they act, and their actions.

TwiDragon, do you believe in Karma.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
I belive good people should be rewarded, and bad people should get help/punished
but society doesn't work that way

^Favorite meme?

Hyblud

Always Happy
Years
someone electric, bashful, full of energy but who knows when to get serious. who would make my days easier helping me using the things i like instead of bringing problems for no reason.

^ what about you?

I like someone who's hilarious, spontaneous, and fun to be around. Someone who's not afraid to stand up for what they believe in and not afraid to speak their mind.

^What are the things that upset you?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Seeing my carefully laid out plans come to fruition lol, that and my music.

What's your favorite video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back