• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user below you! [gevi ckooeis ot cledsyx odms 2day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Games. Don't matter if they are video games, card games or board games. =)

Is there anything you're afraid of?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I'm not the biggest pizza lover out there, but I like the combination of tuna, olives and onion =)

Speaking of food, are you making sure you eat plenty of fruits and veggies?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Water. Though I like soft drinks as well, I usually drink water. Fizzy drinks won't help me getting my butt back in shape. XD

Assuming you're over 18, do you drink alcoholic beverages often? If you aren't allowed to drink according to the law, have you ever drank anything alcoholic?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Not often. If someone offers me a drink I'll usually accept it though, for the sake of sociability, but I don't actively pursue the opportunity to drink.

Assuming you're of the legal drinking age where you live, what's your favorite drink?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
ehh.. Seeing as how I lived my entire live here in the Netherlands, I'm not quite sure if I want to leave. A warm place would be nice though, like California or Australia

Ever been on a vacation you didn't enjoy?

Nakala Pri

yeees, once when i was four i basically scraped my chin off. xD

DO YOU LIEEEEK DWAGONS? ;D

Nakala Pri

Nope, never! :D i'm perfectly happy with Pokemon. :P

do you like to rebel? ^^

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Wouldn't call it rebelling, but I like to voice my opinion. Even if it goes against the crowd.

Do you play any sports?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I saw Under Siege with Denzel Washington the other day, so yeah.

Spekaing of movies, is there any kind of movie you just can't stand?

Years
Not really, none that I can immediately think of off the top of my head at the moment.

What was the last video game that made you cry in its story?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Those dumb parody movies like Date Movie and Disaster Movie, where they just dump as many movie references into it as possible and pass it off as humor -_-

Tales of Graces, when Asbel ran away from home :'(

What's your favorite movie genre?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back