• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask Me Anything

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Have you ever tried playing Pokémon music?
    Do you collect Pokémon merchandise? What are some of your favorite product lines from Pokémon Center?

Answer to first question: *nods head* Yes I have tried playing. My favorite ones to play is "Southern Island", "Soaring Dreams", "Soaring Illusions" and "Coexistence". Sometimes I get a little teary eyed because of how it sounds (lol).

Answer to second question: Yes I collect Pokémon merchandise. I have quite a lot actually. Anything you can think of I have it. My favorite? Hmm... That's a good question lol. As of right now my favorite are the posters and plushies. There's so many different kinds and it really makes me happy when children buy them. Seeing a big smile on their face always makes my day.

Years
  • Kyooo~
    Do you have a fave musician or one who inspires you?
    It's nice to see a fellow Christian as well! Do you have a favourite verse?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. How are you doing?

Answer to first question: The musicians that inspired me are Claude Debussy, Mozart and Beethoven. It's because of them I got into playing the piano. If I never knew about them then I wouldn't have learned it back when I was 3 years old.

Answer to second question: That's a hard one to answer. I love many different verses but if I was to choose only one then it would be Romans 15:13. Whenever I'm feeling sad or down-in-the-dumps I just read the verse in my head a few times then I feel better. There's just something about it that I love but still to this day I can't describe it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello my dear and awesome brother. I want to ask you some things. Here we go. The questions are as follows:

Question One: If you became a Moderator for the forum which board would you like to moderate?

Question Two: If there was a section on the forum where you could upload recordings of yourself playing an instrument would you upload a recording? (Did that make any sense lol?)

Question Three: What is your favorite verse from the bible? You don't have to explain why it is. You can if you want.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello my dear and awesome brother. I want to ask you some things. Here we go. The questions are as follows:

Question One: If you became a Moderator for the forum which board would you like to moderate?

Question Two: If there was a section on the forum where you could upload recordings of yourself playing an instrument would you upload a recording? (Did that make any sense lol?)

Question Three: What is your favorite verse from the bible? You don't have to explain why it is. You can if you want.

Hello there lol. You asked me these before didn't you? Or no you never did? Oh well. The answers to them are:

Answer to first question: I would like to moderate the "Pokémon Trivia" board. It's currently my favorite place to be at.

Answer to second question: I might. Depends on how many people would want to hear me playing a song on an instrument like the piano.

Answer to third question: My favorite verse from the bible is Romans 15:13.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Wow you get featured. O=

Question: How do you feel to see your thread getting featured?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    What are some of your favorite television series?

I like your signature, did you make it yourself?

Back