• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask MustaChu (likes pikachu (duh), cats, broccoli, sundays, hugs, milk, ketchup & 13)!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    How did you find PC, and why did you stay?
    Why do you make events?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler:

I found the chubby chu at the store today. :P You know you love him, dont you?
    I love every Pikachu {<3}.

How did you find PC, and why did you stay?
    About 3 & half or so years back, I was working on a ROM Hack & was searching for some good Tools. The search led me here. Unfortunately, that idea didn't materialize, but I liked this place, so decided to stay. Its been a mixed ride tbqh, but I guess I found enough stuff to do & enough people to talk to, so I've been here for a little over three years now.

Why do you make events?
    Let's says its sorta something I do in rl, as a profession. I'm a big fan of reality shows & well am quite creative, as you should know ;). So last year, I conceptualized Survivor PC. It turned out much better than expected, so decided to continue & made a couple more - The Amazing PC Race & of course the current one Game of Thrones PC - Guardians of Edenia, which you are also part of :).

When do you turn 4?
    March 31st, 2018 (not my actual DOB, I'd put my date of joining PC, as my DOB :P)

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    What is your favourite game that you've taken part in in Pokemon Trivia?
    WTP without doubt, that's what attracted me to Trivia in the first place. Damn shame that it had to be closed. I actually wanted to host a few puzzles myself, but decided against it, because I was very busy with my own Events. Maybe someday :).

Let's say you meet the VA/seiyuu who voiced Pikachu itself, Ikue Ohtani. What would you do?
    She's old enough to be my mom, but a lovely lady nonetheless, doesn't look her age at all. I dunno, probably ask her, "Would chu like to go out for a cup of tea. I'll letchu pika restaurant", lol {XD}.

Found this cute video of hers, watch her say 'Pikachu'.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back