• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Y'know, just recently, I stubbed my toe while walking down stairs.

Somehow I smacked it on the top of a step.

Oh and once I stubbed it on a concrete step ... and it broke.

ms.different

New Trainer Of All Pokemon
    Years
    ow...that really sounds painful. i never broke a bone. well...i was born with a broken collar bone. obviously it healed. oh, and your a boy right?

ms.different

Years
    matt, you really, really, really suck. i am saying that how can something fall on you when your not touching it? unless its an airplane, i blame you.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Broken toes, broken townails. None of it sounds any fun, so I think I'll just play it smart and keep away from breaking things. XD

You know I've heard some crazy things about that St. Andrew, that if a person looses it's toe, he/she looses balance occasionally. It could be a myth though.

ms.different

Years
    i agree with you. i have a poster. the title of it is poo happens. (you know what i mean). its really funny. no, i dont believe that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Arcanine said:
    It's true. If you lose both your big toes you can't walk right. And if I remember right it's not just occasionally, it's always.

*Gets up and walks around*

Yeah, that'd do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back