• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    well, i didnt even bring this up, so dont blame me. i have fun saying you know im sexy its for fun like john does. i do really think i am though. i have fun just saying im not conceited, im just honest.

That's perfectly fine if you think you are~
    You shouldn't judge sexiness or self-worth on other's opinions~ Your own is what should matter most~

And Matt, you can't force someone to post a picture of themselves online if they don't want to~

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    That completely contradicts what you were saying before though. XD

You just said you were joking about it in you sig like John would do and just before you said you were actually sexy and that hundreds of people agreed with you... so make up your mind please.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    well, i didnt even bring this up, so dont blame me. i have fun saying you know im sexy its for fun like john does. i do really think i am though. i have fun just saying im not conceited, im just honest.

Like Kura said, your own opinion is what should matter the most.
    What everyone has a problem with is how you announce it all the time. >>;

No one cares if you're sexy or not, so stop saying it, please.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    That completely contradicts what you were saying before though. XD

You just said you were joking about it in you sig like John would do and just before you said you were actually sexy and that hundreds of people agreed with you... so make up your mind please.

X3 Matt~ Seriously, just drop it~ it's just a stupid phrase in someone sig~

@@ And I just got some instant ramen in my eye~ ouch~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I feel the urge to hit you with a blunt object rising.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Yeah, but when she asks in the funtime stupid question thread is she's sexy then it can get even more annoying.

How did you get it in your eye?

I dunno~ I was slurping it up, and then I think it got tangled and I pulled on it and it bounced and the broth squirted into my eye or something~
    X3; Meh~

... She asked in the FsqT? WTF? How could someone answer if they don't know what she's like?
    >3 I'd answer no just to be a meanie~ Rawr~

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
    I dunno~ I was slurping it up, and then I think it got tangled and I pulled on it and it bounced and the broth squirted into my eye or something~
    X3; Meh~

... She asked in the FsqT? WTF? How could someone answer if they don't know what she's like?
    Be careful next time. And they shouldn't answer if they haven't see a picture of her or know her.... which is kinda of a bad idea.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    X3; Meh~

That can happen sometimes.. I've done stuff like that before.. Except not with Ramen.

That's what I did aswell, because first few posts she didn't play the game properly, which always pisses me off. It's like they can't be bothered to find out how to post.

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
    That can happen sometimes.. I've done stuff like that before.. Except not with Ramen.

That's what I did aswell, because first few posts she didn't play the game properly, which always pisses me off. It's like they can't be bothered to find out how to post.
    I'm a walking disater. X3 The first time I hurt myself was when I burned my thumb on the stove.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    The first time I really hurt myself was when I was four.. I span around in circles until I got so dizzy that I banged my head into the corner of the wall.. I needed four stitches.

I just do stupid stuff like that without thinking of the consequences.. I'm still like that today, except a little more careful.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    The first time I really hurt myself was when I was four.. I span around & got so dizzy that I banged my head into the corner of the wall.. I needed four stitches.

I just do stupid stuff like that without thinking of the consequences.. I'm still like that today, except a little more careful.

Ouch. XD

I once jumped off a giant thing with my bike, and the hand brake fell in my head. >.O

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The 1st time I really hurt my self was when I climbed a tree when I was in the 2nd grade and I fell down and broke my arm. ever since from 2nd-5th grade I've been braking arms.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I went to a theme park today and as I went to go through a turnstyle I caught my leg in the bar and it kinda hurt for a few minutes. o.o

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I...blind myself a lot, mainly from using flashlights. XD

ROFL. I've done that one too many times. XD At least it wakes you up. 8D

Ouch. XD

I once jumped off a giant thing with my bike, and the hand brake fell in my head. >.O

I flip over my bike when I was 12 and I lost one of my front teeth. =x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back