• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    ...you THINK you're sick? After three times I'd say you are sick. o_o

But I don't feel sick ._. That's what's weird~

.. well now I sorta do~
    'cause I was crying this evening ._.;;

Like there was this really sad show on TV
    and I was trying really hard not to cry.. so hard that I gave myself a headache..
    and then I finally cried because my eyes hurt so much X3;

But now I still have the headache~

Yay for headaches and grainy acidy tastes in your mouth from throwing up~
    And yay for throat deterioration.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    [/size]Well duh, you don't have to feel sick to be sick.[/size]

Go wash your mouth out then. XD

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Nuuu, Kura~! *clinguglompz*
    Get well soon. D: *gives you a cookie* On second thought, you better not eat that. *eats cookie for you* ^__^

Hi~! X33

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    But I don't feel sick ._. That's what's weird~[/size]Well duh, you don't have to feel sick to be sick.[/size]

Go wash your mouth out then. XD

>> I already did wash my mouth~ lots of times~ but the grainyness is still there ><;;

And.. *doesnt feel like rewriting it soo...*

Spoiler:

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years

.. well now I sorta do~
    'cause I was crying this evening ._.;;

Like there was this really sad show on TV
    and I was trying really hard not to cry.. so hard that I gave myself a headache..
    and then I finally cried because my eyes hurt so much X3;

But now I still have the headache~

I know what having a detiorated throat is like. One time, I had a stomach virus, lost ten pounds by not eating. X3 Right now, the left side of my body is half stiff. -__-

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Feet First Into Hell

- Motto of the 105th Shock Trooper Division, United Nations Space Command Marine Corps​

An appropriate motto for those having their first day of school as well. XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I know what having a detiorated throat is like. One time, I had a stomach virus, lost ten pounds by not eating. X3 Right now, the left side of my body is half stiff. -__-

That sucks~

._. Losing weight by not eating or throwing up is a really bad way to shedding pounds >>; I rather do it the traditional hardworking way~

._. Anorexic or Bulemic is really gross~

Candelyce

Years
    History was the most boring subject for me. Even though I was the top student there, it was kinda of her for me. Maybe that's because I'm slow like that. -_-
    Kura said:
    That sucks~

._. Losing weight by not eating or throwing up is a really bad way to shedding pounds >>; I rather do it the traditional hardworking way~

Well, what had happened was I caught a nasty wind of a stomach virus that landed me in bed for two to three days. All I could eat and drink was clear soda, plain noodles, and saltine crackers, cause that's all that my stomach could handle at the time.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Kura said:

I actually had a good friend that was Bulemic for a little. I'll never understand why someone would do that to themself. o.o

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    History was the most boring subject for me. Even though I was the top student there, it was kinda of her for me. Maybe that's because I'm slow like that. -_-
    Well, what had happened was I caught a nasty wind of a stomach virus that landed me in bed for two to three days. All I could eat and drink was clear soda, plain noodles, and saltine crackers, cause that's all that my stomach could handle at the time.

;o; That sucks~

._. I had noodles today and I threw up~ then I tried eating a hotdog and I threw up~ then I tried eating a strawberry jam sandwich and I threw up ._.;;

Blah~

@@ History sucks for me, too ._. I dont like it~

Candelyce

Years
    ;o; That sucks~

._. I had noodles today and I threw up~ then I tried eating a hotdog and I threw up~ then I tried eating a strawberry jam sandwich and I threw up ._.;;

Blah~

@@ History sucks for me, too ._. I dont like it~
    Have you tried just plain saltines? Mom said they help cure bloatiness, or whatever you call it....
    Megafuz said:
    I actually had a good friend that was Bulemic for a little. I'll never understand why someone would do that to themself. o.o
    Some people have it in their minds that being bullemic/anoxeric is ok when it's really damaging them, sometimes severly.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

o_o Because the media portrays the image to be thin is stronger than the image to be healthy~

._. And people want to be thinner because they think it'll make them feel better and look better~ So they take the easy way out and ruin their bodies to get that way~

Hirosaki: nope, never tried it~

Candelyce

Years
    o_o Because the media portrays the image to be thin is stronger than the image to be healthy~

._. And people want to be thinner because they think it'll make them feel better and look better~ So they take the easy way out and ruin their bodies to get that way~

Hirosaki: nope, never tried it~
    If you have a box, and clear soda, those'll help you, you'll feel better. It's like those twins on TV, they're near death because of what they did to their bodies, and they STILL think their fat. People like that are sad.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years

Maybe I worded that wrong. I know why they want to do it. I completely understand the fact that being thin is highly looked upon. I just don't know why they would want to damage their bodies in the process of getting thinner.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    If you have a box, and clear soda, those'll help you, you'll feel better. It's like those twins on TV, they're near death because of what they did to their bodies, and they STILL think their fat. People like that are sad.

o_o I think I saw those two~ were they on Dr. Phil? ._.;;

MegaFuz: They do it because they don't value their bodies or themselves in the first place.. so they don't care if they ruin themselves. To them, their body is ruined in the first place ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back