• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Make it four, that's so nicely dividable by 2.
    At least a second database backend would be nice, so it wouldn't completely go down all the time. x.x
    Let's make it six instead. It's double the number Jorge's advocating, it's also divisible by two, and another backend can be added to the DB.

Redundancy is always a prudent strategy.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It makes me wonder, will we ever see a time where PC is up full time, never down and can grow without thinking "Will PC go down soon?" or "How long will PC stay this way?".
    That time will most likely never come. Now stare at my sig in wonderment. XP

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    You took my idea Jack. I was so going to put that whole "Make it spin" thing in my sig on GS. XD
    Well, I beat you to it, so nyah. Now stare at my friends list. XP

Cameron Mitchell does not have the right to make out with Samantha Carter. Vala Mal Doran, on the other hand... Well, let me put it this way: Vala and Cameron sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G... XD

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    ACK! lol I was smelling a candle and accidentally singed some of my hair XD It didn't catch fire, but the tips of a few hairs got burnt so now my room stinks like burnt hair >_<

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Lol, PC's server is really bad. The half of the time I want to go online it doesn't work :( This is since I joined. So I hope a better server comes.

Years
    ACK! lol I was smelling a candle and accidentally singed some of my hair XD It didn't catch fire, but the tips of a few hairs got burnt so now my room stinks like burnt hair >_<
    Burnt hair? Ouch.
    Maybe you should open a few windows, Might help with the smell.
    Why were you smelling a candle anyway?
    They don't smell that good..

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I don't get it.

My sis spends ages straightening her hair. I don't think it's healthy for the hair.

But then again, what would I know - I'm a guy.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well, I beat you to it, so nyah. Now stare at my friends list. XP

Cameron Mitchell does not have the right to make out with Samantha Carter. Vala Mal Doran, on the other hand... Well, let me put it this way: Vala and Cameron sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G... XD
    Your friends list sucks. Why do you got Bates and Gerak in there? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back