• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Well, there're still a few days left in August, so maybe it reaches at least 5555 posts or something, if PC stays up for more than 20 minutes a time, that is. XD

Years
    Oooh, 5555 posts sounds cool. 8D

Yeah... Is it just me, or is the downtime becoming more common? o.o; I don't like it... but at least PC's up. *addict*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    No it's not just you. This downtime is driving everyone crazy, if PC doesn't get fixed soon I bet lots of people will move on...
    Obviously, there's no point in being at a forum that's almost never up. But hey, that can be our new slogan, "World's largest forum that's never up!".

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Obviously, there's no point in being at a forum that's almost never up. But hey, that can be our new slogan, "World's largest forum that's never up!".

World's largest forum that's never up? Sounds good. If it all should be true is should really sound good.

Or how about "The PokéCommunity Forums - We are STILL working on a better server"..

Yerr.. :D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Your friends list sucks. Why do you got Bates and Gerak in there? XD
    But Samantha, Vala, John, George, Hank, Janet, Carolyn, Teyla, Ronon, and Teal'c are on there, and they outweigh just about everyone else.

Screw the slogan and get a new server. Or seven.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    That's not bad. XD

Or how about "The PokéCommunity Forums - We are STILL working on a better server"..
    OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S GOING IN MY SIG, BECAUSE IT PWNS. XD

But Samantha, Vala, John, George, Hank, Janet, Carolyn, Teyla, Ronon, and Teal'c are on there, and they outweigh just about everyone else.

Screw the slogan and get a new server. Or seven.
    Buy us 10 servers. XD

Yeah...as long as the apocalypse doesn't come. o.o
    But I wanted to pop some popcorn for the apocalypse. XD

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    But the slogan itself is very funny. Better than the real slogan IMO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back