• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Well...we could make a new legion, but uhhh....I think the server is permanently messed up now. And no one seems to feel the need to fix it either.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Back in the day, we'd make a new page every 5-10 minutes or so whenever a new DCC was opened. The fact that we've only made three pages in just as many hours is quite disappointing, really.
    Weren't those also the days when people had no idea what the topics were and things went too fast for anyone to keep up with? I never really liked them, seemed too spammy. 5 pages every few hours is pretty good.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Blue said:
    Weren't those also the days when people had no idea what the topics were and things went too fast for anyone to keep up with? I never really liked them, seemed too spammy. 5 pages every few hours is pretty good.
    Yeah, those were the days, all right. Personally, I miss them a lot.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Blue said:
    I prefer it this way, too.

Even though it is less active, I like it this way. 8D

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Blue said:

A very good point. I've witnessed the DCC during that madness, and I didn't even bother posting because it was all spam.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Yeah, those were the days, all right. Personally, I miss them a lot.
    Yeah, it was fun seeing those posts go by fast, but it was also a little annoying. By the time you could reply to one post, everyone was on three different topics, by the time you picked on to reply to, everything was on five different topics, it was annoying to me. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Blue said:
    Yeah, it was fun seeing those posts go by fast, but it was also a little annoying. By the time you could reply to one post, everyone was on three different topics, by the time you picked on to reply to, everything was on five different topics, it was annoying to me. XD
    That's why I didn't post in the DCC after I got past, like, 150 posts in November, it was too spammy and such. XP

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Blue said:
    I found my own ways for dealing with the pandemonium and posting consistently, but that's just me.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    I found my own ways for dealing with the pandemonium and posting consistently, but that's just me.
    Now that IE doesn't die on me (since I got rid of FF), I could probably keep up, but I don't like having to rush.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Once you go FF, you never go back...in most cases, that is.

True dat. I'll never go back. =]

And that's odd, drummyshuffy...usually it's the other way around. (IE screwing up computers) I've never had any problems like that with FF. o.o

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    MegaFuz said:
    And that's odd, drummyshuffy...usually it's the other way around. (IE screwing up computers) I've never had any problems like that with FF. o.o
    Heh, no one I know in real life has problems with IE.

Never call me drummyshuffy again. XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Heh, no one I know in real life has problems with IE.

Never call me drummyshuffy again. XD

No one I know even has a computer in real life. D=

Firefox has been really good to me though. I guess some people just have different standards. =/

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Blue said:

Christ!! I know! It was horrible~ @@;;

And yeah, I prefer FF a LOT over IE~

.. And.. I believe YoMama just spammed.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Kura said:
    Christ!! I know! It was horrible~ @@;;

I agree...It's like I would try to reply to a topic and by the time I post it had changed to something else.

I think most people like Firefox because it has better features that IE doesnt have. You dont hafta download a pop-blocker to make it work...half the time on IE its a pop up blocker that only works somewhat. D=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back