• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Mm, each one is different and some I just made up on the spot so, it's kind of hard figuring out what they could be. XD
    Would help if you wrote them down. XD

Spazchu

Squirrels with hacksaws
    Years
  • Blue: I know it would. This one was my friends who left and gave me his account... XD

Clix: Not sure, I know that when I joined someone PMed me saying a couple of other accounts that we registered had the same IP as me. I think about nine or something. XD

Shadow_Pikachu

Beware of the shadows!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    Yeah, I think I'd create an account to save 'drummershuff' if I were to switch names.

And, yeah, I think I'll go back to my orginal account now. XD;

Years
  • Kura said:
    o_o Jorge knows my password~ So does Andy and Erica X3;;

And I only have one account~ @@ Which is this one I'm using now~
    At least all three are above you. You'd be in serious trouble if they weren't. o.o

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Clix said:
    At least all three are above you. You'd be in serious trouble if they weren't. o.o

Yup~ o_o That's why I felt it was secure to give it to them~ @@ Since they could probably get into my account/ edit it anyways ._.
    And they're good friends~ @@ So it doesn't really matter ._. It's not like they've posted under my account or whatever X3; even though that'd be kinda funny~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back