• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Wait.... Grimiore??? Like, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimiore of the Rift??

Are you a final fantasy fan....

No as in memory and I don't even play it anymore just look it in the internet somewhere and now we're moving to a new topic just stick to the rules and ding! back to normal.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hey guys it's been awhile!
Could we do like a contest to keep the club alive?
For example, like best lucario/riolu fusion?

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Come on, keep it alive....!

Anyway, my favourite nickname for a shiny Lucario is Gleam. For Riolu, it's Rua. (if you listen, Riolu's cry kind of sounds like 'Rua'.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
activeness:every weekend and after school
partner: Shadow the lucario and Caliber the riolu
why: lucario and riolu were my first shinies and i've had an obsetion with them ever since
Wave-guiding Riolu

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
How about this topic: How do you feel about Lucario being in the new Pokken Tournament game?

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Oh, my topic is ignored? Fair enough....

Well, I think it's really fitting, seeing as it's a fighting type in a fighting game. Add some aura... OP.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Activeness: as much as I can but I'm grounded so I won't be very active till Sunday.
Pokemon Partner: Lucario (male) sprite 1, Riolu (male) sprite 2
Why: Lucario is my favorite Pokemon I have nothing more to say
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Years
Activeness: When i get home from school until 10 - 11.
Pokemon Partner: Kevin the Riolu
Why: I always thought that they were awesome because they could use there aura.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
How about this topic: How do you feel about Lucario being in the new Pokken Tournament game?

I'm actually pretty fond of it! Lucario's popular among fans, and since it's always showcased as a fighter and promoted as such in games like Smash Bros, it makes a lot of sense. Without it, they probably would have had a couple of complaints coming toward their way. It's smart that they'd avoided it, I'd say.

Someone should do a rom hack with Riolu as your starter and the hero is a Aura Gaurdian!

I remember playing a ROM hack before that had Riolu as your primary starter, but since it's been a long time since I had played it, can't exactly remember what its name was, sadly. :( Wish I did.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I apologize for the late welcome lightshadow, PokemonFanboysRule and Obsideon. Welcome to the club! :3

Remember, for anyone who had a broken Riolu sprite let me know which new one you want so I can update the list.

What is your favourite nickname for a shiny Lucario/Riolu?
I typically don't name any duplicate pokemon I catch. The only time I have ever named my Lucario and Riolu have been from my Diamond save file.

How do you feel about Lucario being in the new Pokken Tournament game?

I think that it's fitting and suitable for Lucario. It definitely promotes him more and i'm sure he is going to be a favorite pick. He's definitely going to be one of mine.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
@Fenrir Reki Thanks this club is awesome! Long live Lucario and Riolu!!!!! Does this club have like pokemon fanfic challenges cause it would be awesome if it did?
@Endless I think I have that rom but the only downside of it is that the hero isn't a Aura Guardian still good but not the best!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Is this thread dead... please don't tell me it's dead.

The owner hasn't been active (or even online) for a month, so I wouldn't hold your breath. I'llneed to contact the owner and if I don't get an answer by Sunday either A. it will need a new leader or B. it will be shut down.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I could help taking over for a while, if you all like, if the owner doesn't respond. All clubs that I had went inactive, sadly, so right now, I have no other clubs to manage. =)

Anyhow, here's a new topic for us all. If you were to give an evolution to Lucario, what would you call it? How would you imagine it to look? What would its overall stats be? Would it be learning any new moves, and if so, which would they be? What would its new ability be?

Let's be creative, everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back