• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Auto pokewalker AKA pokerunner

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    Made something to auto walk on the pokewalker. Search pokerunner on Youtube so it wont let me post a link...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • More cheating methods, huh?

And it won't let you post a link because we don't want new members with two posts spamming the forums :]

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • I believe with something like the Pokewalker, that takes the fun out of it. I'm one of the people who has more fun unlocking things and using things the way they were intended, instead of just skipping that and getting the reward.

Games like Pokemon are completely ruined for me when I cheat at it.

The only time I ever find doing such a thing fun, is when I've already accomplished everything through normal gameplay and operations, and I'm bored of it.

For instance, I've cheated and played around with Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow/Gold several times... because it's outdated and old, and I've accomplished everything. I don't have that status with the Pokewalker yet...

thats pretty sweet, i just tie mine to a fan

I just burst out laughing when I read this, imagining it tied to a ceiling fan...

Vulpixer

Ooh...Stealth Mode...
    Years
  • I believe with something like the Pokewalker, that takes the fun out of it. I'm one of the people who has more fun unlocking things and using things the way they were intended, instead of just skipping that and getting the reward.

I just burst out laughing when I read this, imagining it tied to a ceiling fan...

I totally agree. I keep mine on me all day most days, just keep it in my pocket. I get a good 6,000 steps in most days.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I just bounce my with my hand off my foot...

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I either walk or shake mine in my hand. I'm getting a little exercise either way, so I figure I'm not cheesing it too badly. Although I've gotten a laugh out of reading that news piece on Bulbapedia about this study for finding other methods to build up watts...

You know why it's funny? They're putting effort into figuring out how to be lazy!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    only problem i can see with the pokewalker is it takes about 1000 miles to unlock all the routes. 1000 miles is 2000000 steps, as there is about 2000 steps in a mile. Thats almost a year of wearing that thing everyday to unlock everything. I think thats a bit steep, but, i really just did this to see if i could, even with this i dont see myself using it. I would still take 15 days of running it straight to unlock everything.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • I actually tied mine to a ceiling fan 0.0.... I didnt have tape so... I improvised and well it didnt work out to well I used a wrist strap thingy and poke the pokewalker in there then put it around the propeller part then well there was a string on the back of the wrist strap with got my fan stuck. It was pretty hard to get it down.

Years
  • I found a neat indie game for the xbox 360. It sets your controller to rumble continuously. I taped the pokewalker to the controller and got about a 1000 steps in 10 minutes.

The indie game is called "Rumble Massage" if anyone wants to try it out.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I wondered how long it would take for people to find a way to cheat with the Pokewalker. Two words - BE ACTIVE! I get around 5000 steps just during a 20-minute run. Put it in your pocket or keep it in your sock.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Auto pokewalker AKA pokerunner

Click here for Pokewalker info

I am addicted to this thing. I take it EVERYWHERE. It's fun to take a minute and try to find a good item or search for a Pokemon. Great way to get Pokemon and items for free, and to sell found items for cash. While in-game cash is limited, Watts are only limited by you.

Astro*Zombies

Psychic & Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
  • lol, i rather just take mines to work since i walk so much anyways...at least i can catch pokemon and find items while im at it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    I took mine to visit colleges. Man, those college tours were about 10,000 steps each, so I accumulated almost 10000 watts in 3 days! The funny thing is the 10 hours in the car this week gave me about 20,000 steps total XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    we have a cuckoo clock, i taped mine to the thing that swings. it worked for like an hour until the PokeWalker fell off

Back