• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Autophobic (from 2006)

Autophobic

Fearing Isolation
Years
  • Hey everybody, my name is Matt. I'm 16 years old and I live in New York State. I've had accounts here previously that I can't remember the details to. The account names were Mewtwo of the Darkness (early 2006) and Iced (late 2006). Anyways, I love listening to metal and I love making music, playing guitar and bass. I'd love to get to know everybody here and maybe see an old friend as well as find new friends (Forest Grovyle, it would be nice to catch up if you're still around). Thanks for reading my introduction! :)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome (back) to PC, Matt! Great to see an old member like yourself return to the forums. I'm pretty sure most of the stuff here are pretty new to you, so it'll take some time to get used to! But I'm sure you'll learn quick ^_^

Everyone here is great, and really nice. I love new friends, too! Shoot me a VM if want a friend to talk to and stuff! Take your time exploring some of the sections we have here and I hope you stick around! ^_^

Autophobic

Fearing Isolation
    Years
  • Welcome (back) to PC, Matt! Great to see an old member like yourself return to the forums. I'm pretty sure most of the stuff here are pretty new to you, so it'll take some time to get used to! But I'm sure you'll learn quick ^_^

Everyone here is great, and really nice. I love new friends, too! Shoot me a VM if want a friend to talk to and stuff! Take your time exploring some of the sections we have here and I hope you stick around! ^_^

Thanks for the warm welcome! And I know where most of the stuff is, pertaining to the forum categories and boards. I'd definitely like to get to know you, so I'll send you a message. :P

Years
  • Hiii there, Matt, and a big welcome to PC!

I'm in New York too, actually, so that's pretty cool! If you're a music-maker, you always have the option of posting some of your work for us to see over at the Creative Media Showcase thread in the General Entertainment section if you're interested. :3 I'm not very good with making music.. in fact, I've barely even tried haha. But it's definitely one of the many things I'd like to learn in the future!

And yeah, there's plenty of cool peeps here on PC, so you'll definitely meet some of 'em. Never be scared to talk to anyone! One of my friends is actually friends with Forest Grovyle, but unfortunately he was active before my time.

Anyway, have fun here, okay? :D

Years
  • Hey everybody, my name is Matt. I'm 16 years old and I live in New York State. I've had accounts here previously that I can't remember the details to. The account names were Mewtwo of the Darkness (early 2006) and Iced (late 2006). Anyways, I love listening to metal and I love making music, playing guitar and bass. I'd love to get to know everybody here and maybe see an old friend as well as find new friends (Forest Grovyle, it would be nice to catch up if you're still around). Thanks for reading my introduction! :)

Hello Matt, welcome to PC.

New Yorker, huh? How was that horrifying experience that was Sandy?

Onto PC now, we have been around for 10 years now (crazy isn't it?) and we've got loads of sections you can post in and take part in discussions, Cirno already recommended the General Entertainment board but feel free to post in some other boards too! (And no, I think Forest Grovyle left us)

You can sign up for the PC Adoption Center where you can seek a mentor to take you around the forum based on a section of your choice. Some of them can even show you around the whole forum.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me or any moderators.

- Hikari10

Autophobic

Fearing Isolation
    Years
  • Hiii there, Matt, and a big welcome to PC!

I'm in New York too, actually, so that's pretty cool! If you're a music-maker, you always have the option of posting some of your work for us to see over at the Creative Media Showcase thread in the General Entertainment section if you're interested. :3 I'm not very good with making music.. in fact, I've barely even tried haha. But it's definitely one of the many things I'd like to learn in the future!

And yeah, there's plenty of cool peeps here on PC, so you'll definitely meet some of 'em. Never be scared to talk to anyone! One of my friends is actually friends with Forest Grovyle, but unfortunately he was active before my time.

Anyway, have fun here, okay? :D
    Awesome, glad to see someone in the same area as me. :P And that's quite unfortunate that Forest Grovyle isn't around anymore, but I'm sure I'll meet tons of new people. :D Thanks for for welcome, Cirno!

Hello Matt, welcome to PC.

New Yorker, huh? How was that horrifying experience that was Sandy?

Onto PC now, we have been around for 10 years now (crazy isn't it?) and we've got loads of sections you can post in and take part in discussions, Cirno already recommended the General Entertainment board but feel free to post in some other boards too! (And no, I think Forest Grovyle left us)

You can sign up for the PC Adoption Center where you can seek a mentor to take you around the forum based on a section of your choice. Some of them can even show you around the whole forum.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me or any moderators.

- Hikari10
    Hey, I didn't actually get hit by Sandy since I live in Western New York, but we did get high wind and rain all week which sorta sucked. As I said, it's unfortunate that Forest Grovyle left. Anyways, I'll definitely try to stay active around PC. Thanks, Hikari!

Back