• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Mwar, did mine eyes decieve me? Was/is the topic the best 1st Gen Star Trek movie out there? =^.^=

It is now XD Which one do you like the best? I must say I'm terribly torn between Wrath of Khan and Generations ._.;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Digital Phoenix said:
    If you insist. *presses the lightswitch, revealing Lacus and Luna chained to a wooden board* I hate to do this, but...

[/cliffhanger] ;x
    *gets out a Steyr AUG and snipes Lacus and Luna* Now that they're out of the way... *gets out the P90 and empties another clip into Ty*

I can always find a sarcophagus and revive Ms. Clyne and Ms. Hawke later. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    But you're both on crack, you were seeing things. XD
    If we are then you are as well. XD

Renagadez said:
    Arcanine Im not saying the current avi is bad or anything,I though the cloud avi was new,I wasint active in this forum for awhile
    well Im off to bed,this samurai need some sleep night~
    Well I did keep the Cloud avy shorter then most avys I've had. Then again I've had it since some time in June. O_o
    Night

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    *gets out a Steyr AUG and snipes Lacus and Luna* Now that they're out of the way... *gets out the P90 and empties another clip into Ty*

But their bodies are still mine, you can't. XD

And what the hell are you 'emptying' into me? o_o

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:

Where are these weapons coming from?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Digital Phoenix said:
    But their bodies are still mine, you can't. XD

And what the hell are you 'emptying' into me? o_o
    There are a total of one hundred 5.7x28mm bullets lodged in your body. You're dead, Ty. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    CharMz said:
    Where are these weapons coming from?
    You don't want to know, trust me.

Speaking of Lacus:

NP: Rie Tanaka - 'Fields of Hope'.

<33~

Jack O'Neill said:
    There are a total of one hundred 5.7x28mm bullets lodged in your body. You're dead, Ty. XD
    But I'm immortal, I can't die. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    It is now XD Which one do you like the best? I must say I'm terribly torn between Wrath of Khan and Generations ._.;
    You got to be kidding me, out of them two Generations pwns. XD
    Then again Spock (so sue me on the spelling of his name XD) dies on Wrath of Khan. Then again Kirk dies on Generations. So..... XD

Digital Phoenix said:
    Just no. Drugs are bad, mmmkay? *shot*
    Remember kids, don't do drugs and friends don't let friends drive drunk. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    You got to be kidding me, out of them two Generations pwns. XD
    Then again Spock (so sue me on the spelling of his name XD) dies on Wrath of Khan. Then again Kirk dies on Generations. So..... XD

Pfft, Spock is alive again in the third movie though...he got to cheat death, Kirk didn't XD

Nemesis made me cry.......Data was my favorite character on any star trek series.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back