• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Digital Phoenix said:
    But I'm immortal, I can't die. XD
    You're still alive, Ty? *empties yet another clip into Ty* That's 150 bullets in you now. XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    AngelWolfie said:
    Yup :) I love that game but I'm not used to it so I was just practicing with low leveled enemies.

I PWN in that game!! No one can best me with the falcon.XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I took your advice, Andy; what do you think of my new avvy theme? XD
    Not to sound totally wrong but there isn't any other way I can say this.
    Khan looks like he has boobs in that pic. XD

Chairman Kaga said:
    Pfft, Spock is alive again in the third movie though...he got to cheat death, Kirk didn't XD

Nemesis made me cry.......Data was my favorite character on any star trek series.....
    I know, Spock only lived again because Kirk went back for him. He didn't do that for Kirk. XD

And Nemesis was the saddest one. I saw it the first day it came out in theaters. When Data died I was like "... no. He can't be dead". It was sooo sad when he went "Goodbye...".

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Not to sound totally wrong but there isn't any other way I can say this.
    Khan looks like he has boobs in that pic. XD

I know, Spock only lived again because Kirk went back for him. He didn't do that for Kirk. XD

And Nemesis was the saddest one. I saw it the first day it came out in theaters. When Data died I was like "... no. He can't be dead". It was sooo sad when he went "Goodbye...".
    Mwar... yeah... T_T Data was the most awesomest character... well, of the TNG universe but still... heh. I also thought he'd somehow fly out of the wreckage, damaged of course but repairable T_T

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    10:20 PM~ <3

Gosh, I have no idea why, but reading how you people talk with each other is so peaceful to me. ;_; </wtf?> Sap. 8D

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Minako said:
    10:20 PM~ <3

Gosh, I have no idea why, but reading how you people talk with each other is so peaceful to me. ;_; </wtf?> Sap. 8D
    MINALOVE. <33 Welcome back~

And you = such a sap. XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    Your insults make Pichuu cry. :<

Inshults are so beneath me..I would..Neva eva, neva eva, neva eva, Throw it up!

Wow...I just gone stupid random..XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    CharMz said:
    Inshults are so beneath me..I would..Neva eva, neva eva, neva eva, Throw it up!

Wow...I just gone stupid random..XD
    In English, please. o_o Or French.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    AngelWolfie said:
    Are you revealing that you are an internet stalker who wants to...stalk me? :P

*ROFLMAO*

My tummy hurts now. XD

Edit-San:
    Digital Phoenix said:
    In English, please. o_o Or French.

Erm. Insults are beneath me. (Insert random spam here)
    Right that's about it..XD

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Digital Phoenix said:
    MINALOVE. <33 Welcome back~

And you = such a sap. XD
    Thank you, Tylove <333~

I know. XD My God, you should have seen this conversation I had with one of my friends this afternoon. We were like, weeping and sapping all over the place. o_O

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Mwar... yeah... T_T Data was the most awesomest character... well, of the TNG universe but still... heh. I also thought he'd somehow fly out of the wreckage, damaged of course but repairable T_T
    That's what I was looking for, him flying out or something and they bring him back in and he's still alive (well he was never alive but you get what I mean XD).
    I guess there is still a little of him left in B4.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Minako said:
    Thank you, Tylove <333~

I know. XD My God, you should have seen this conversation I had with one of my friends this afternoon. We were like, weeping and sapping all over the place. o_O
    <3~

o.o; On MSN, or ...? If it was online, I want logs. >O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back