• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    *snorts* Let's try including a few more unknowns into the Tales of Symphonia/Fire Emblem mix. Why don't we factor in the Zerg from Starcraft and the Undead from Warcraft III into the equation? Oh, and while we're at it, we can toss in all the enemies from Halo, Halo 2, Half-Life, and Half-Life 2 into this melee. Let's see who'll be left standing then.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    *snorts* Let's try including a few more unknowns into the Tales of Symphonia/Fire Emblem mix. Why don't we factor in the Zerg from Starcraft and the Undead from Warcraft III into the equation? Oh, and while we're at it, we can toss in all the enemies from Halo, Halo 2, Half-Life, and Half-Life 2 into this melee. Let's see who'll be left standing then.
    Uh... are you sure that's a good idea? I mean from the looks of it everyone will be dead. XD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006

Lute will be..... Only Lute.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    JacK; Seriously. At the end of the SCBW campaigns, the Zerg that were left uncontrolled by the Terrans were pretty much mindless killing machines in large numbers. Very large. And I haven't played WoW so I have no idea what the Lich King/Arthas can do with those powers yet.

And I don't know anything about Halo.

*tosses Yoda and Darth Vader into the fro*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    >.> Jorfie...[or Andy...whichever is the better cook/chef...although I think it's Jorfe]...do you know how to make granola bars?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shikon no Tama said:
    *Ish confuzzled*
    Hi guys! Erm... just asking and all, but what in the world are you talking about? XD
    Nothing your warped mind could ever possibly comprehend, Moony. XD

Simon: What about those Zerg under Kerrigan's control? What about Kerrigan herself? Oh, and it doesn't necessarily have to be Arthas/the Lich King; you could have Kel'Thuzad, Sylvanas, and a whole bunch of Dreadlords in his place.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yo yourself, Eliana.

I don't have a proper Halloween theme; it's just Luna and the GSG-9 guy from Counter-Strike.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back