• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Haha, it's all good Cybex. Do what makes you happy. If there is anything I've learned throughout life so far that is it: Do what makes you happy. :D

Well...I'm off to eat. Talk to you all later!!!

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Oh well, I sometimes hate watching soccer and american football on tv o_O. Actually, I hate watching every single sport on TV except tennis. <3
    And, btw, Thomas-san, is that Kristin Kreuk (hope I spelled it right) in your avvy and siggy? XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Tennis rulez, i l0ve playing tennis. <3 and watching tennis on tv makes me wanna play!! it's just so exciting.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Owi I wanna learn tennis too badly! <3 I usually play tennis at the beach during summer though XD I always win. Such as beach volley ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Arcanine said:
    I tried Tennis. I sucked at it, I always hit it too high. Maybe that's why I'm way better at Baseball then Tennis. XD
    ^.^ Same here. But even though I'm good at baseball, I hate it nonetheless.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Baseball is also a funny sport. I've been to the world championships baseball over here this summer. ^^

Years
    Hello Kura~pu. And yes this place is dead,we need to revive it. :<

Edit: Guess we can forget about that,eh?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back