• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayano Katagiri/Kagami ☆ Clubbo!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hi Alex! Haven't posted again for a while. D<

How are you? You have holidays now, right? ^_^

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Well... the rest of us anyway.

Oooh... and then like have loads of Video conferences. XD They must have pretty awesome Internet to be able to DL and then upload the subs.

Oh, I see. Well, it's better than not having one I guess. ._.
    No flipping... I wanted a flip or a sliding phone, but they were too expensive. Mine's sorta like a brick, but a bit more high tech than that. It's got a 2MP camera.

I never had trouble with the Shinou one... I dunno, I think I actually went around talking to every single person in the game.
    I only use the glitch one since my cart's actually capable of them... being the 1st batch.

Because... because... I don't go on holiday till then? ._.

Huh? O.o

I don't think they do that. They have a forum and probably talk on AIM or something.

You're like the 100th person to say that...
    Ah. Well I actually meant sliding...but you got what I was saying. I wish mine had a camera...many moments I could've captured for future generations. XD

Shinou?
    Cart? First Batch?

Good point...but that still doesn't mean it has to take forever! ;_;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hi Alex! Haven't posted again for a while. D<

How are you? You have holidays now, right? ^_^
    Hiya Tali!

I'm pretty good, you? And yup, I'm on holidays now for another two weeks. ^.^
    YEAH! >: D I'm gonna go make it right now! X3
    Yay, okay. =D
    Huh? O.o

I don't think they do that. They have a forum and probably talk on AIM or something.

You're like the 100th person to say that...
    Ah. Well I actually meant sliding...but you got what I was saying. I wish mine had a camera...many moments I could've captured for future generations. XD

Shinou?
    Cart? First Batch?

Good point...but that still doesn't mean it has to take forever! ;_;
    Um... never mind. I can't remember what I meant now... >.<

Oh... yeah, you're probably right.

Am I? xD cliche...
    Mine could support a slide... since it's thick enough to, but sadly it doesn't. Phone cameras usually aren't that good, unless you have a really, really awesome phone.

Shinou = Sinnoh in English.
    The cartridge that they first released, like the first version before it got patched to stop the glitches since I got mine on the day it came out.
    Yayz! ^.^
    So what's up? How are things going for you? :3
    Things are going pretty well, just taking it easy over this holiday and catching up on some schoolwork occasionally. And I'm going out to town tomorrow. You??

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Um... never mind. I can't remember what I meant now... >.<

Oh... yeah, you're probably right.

Am I? xD cliche...
    Mine could support a slide... since it's thick enough to, but sadly it doesn't. Phone cameras usually aren't that good, unless you have a really, really awesome phone.

Shinou = Sinnoh in English.
    The cartridge that they first released, like the first version before it got patched to stop the glitches since I got mine on the day it came out.

I went back and looked and I don't fully understand the convo. anymore. XD

You KNOW it! XD

Yes...you are...And possibly within the next month I will have a new one.
    Yeah. Like I said I'm probably gonna get a RAZR. I like the way they look and it has everything I want. Not to mention it looks like the henshin device from this years Super Sentai. XD

WOW! I so didn't get that until you explained it...honestly.
    Ah. So your game has a lot of glitches in it?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I went back and looked and I don't fully understand the convo. anymore. XD

You KNOW it! XD

Yes...you are...And possibly within the next month I will have a new one.
    Yeah. Like I said I'm probably gonna get a RAZR. I like the way they look and it has everything I want. Not to mention it looks like the henshin device from this years Super Sentai. XD

WOW! I so didn't get that until you explained it...honestly.
    Ah. So your game has a lot of glitches in it?
    XD Did it ever make sense in the first place?

Yes...

I like the RAZR's look in the catalogue... but actually holding one they feel awkward. They're not wide enough and the keys are all so close together. D=

Um.. I'm lost here.
    Not really, just maybe 3? One of which has fixed itself after mixing records with my friend. And the main one's this nice one.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    Motorola RAZR? V3? D:

Eewwwww >< V3 gets ugly really quickly D:

Get Sony Ericssons :D
    They're Nyce...

:D AlEXXX :D
    Srry im not much of a friend when It comes to FCs :( I just dont like how FCs run... but still; I'll come here more often now :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Motorola RAZR? V3? D:

Eewwwww >< V3 gets ugly really quickly D:

Get Sony Ericssons :D
    They're Nyce...

:D AlEXXX :D
    Srry im not much of a friend when It comes to FCs :( I just dont like how FCs run... but still; I'll come here more often now :)
    I agree to that somewhat. They look all nice and sleek etc at first though. xD

Ericssons are aren't too bad, though some have weird buttons. XD (maybe I'm just too picky)

Nah, it's all good, don't worry about it. ^_^
    FCs run... in all sorts of ways though.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    XD Did it ever make sense in the first place?

Yes...

I like the RAZR's look in the catalogue... but actually holding one they feel awkward. They're not wide enough and the keys are all so close together. D=

Um.. I'm lost here.
    Not really, just maybe 3? One of which has fixed itself after mixing records with my friend. And the main one's this nice one.

I don't know...I;m to tired right now to think that much. XD I went to sleep at 2:30am and woke up at 6:30...yes...4 hours later...:(

maybe...?

XD I like them. They are big, but not big and they are simple to work.

-_-" nvm.

That glitch was cool. To bad it is only in the Japanese version. :(

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't know...I;m to tired right now to think that much. XD I went to sleep at 2:30am and woke up at 6:30...yes...4 hours later...:(

maybe...?

XD I like them. They are big, but not big and they are simple to work.

-_-" nvm.

That glitch was cool. To bad it is only in the Japanese version. :(
    =o 4 hours... whoa. >.<

I dunno.

I prefer slightly larger handsets then those, but I've never used a Motorola so I don't know much about their menus.

Yeah, fun to get Darkrai though. ^.^
    Now I just need to EV train it...
    Yay, you get a holiday too! XD

Have you got PMD2 yet?
    Yup. :3

Yeah, just choosing which one to get right now. I think I'll get the Time version since the exclusives are cooler. ^.^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oh yay! I've got Time too! Yeah, I like the exclusives better in it.
    Yay. I've just started playing it~ I think I'm going to have trouble recruiting again... xD

EDIT:
    I just got Munchlax in the quiz. Hm... I kinda wanted a starter. xD

Last edited:

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    =o 4 hours... whoa. >.<

I dunno.

I prefer slightly larger handsets then those, but I've never used a Motorola so I don't know much about their menus.

Yeah, fun to get Darkrai though. ^.^
    Now I just need to EV train it...

Yeah...I don't know how, but I did. Right now I am tired because I worked 11pm-7:15am today and have yet to go to sleep yet. But I am doing that after I check the emails.

Possibly?

Ah. Well the only cell I've used is this one and the menu is dumb and easy to see.

I guess...but there is no other way to get Darkrai though.
    I have tried to find the difference between IV and EV training, but no one has explained it to me...HELP ME!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah...I don't know how, but I did. Right now I am tired because I worked 11pm-7:15am today and have yet to go to sleep yet. But I am doing that after I check the emails.

Possibly?

Ah. Well the only cell I've used is this one and the menu is dumb and easy to see.

I guess...but there is no other way to get Darkrai though.
    I have tried to find the difference between IV and EV training, but no one has explained it to me...HELP ME!!
    You should really leave it for after getting sleep… >.<

Um, I dunno.

I see~ That reminds me, I should update the software on phone soon...

Um, well there was the Movie Events and I think Toys R' Us did something in the US too. Shelmi however... is still not available I think, at least until the movie is released tomorrow.
    Hm. Well, have you looked at this thread yet? They're both hidden stats, one of which you gain through battle (EV) and you control and the other depends on the parents of your Pokemon (if bred; IV). It's kinda hard to explain without going into great detail, but I only do EV since I don't have the time to breed more eggs than I already do.
    Hi Kagaminya! How've you been? : 3
    Heya Mido-chan!! I've been good, just had a pretty easy, boring day. :3
    How about you??

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    You should really leave it for after getting sleep… >.<

Um, I dunno.

I see~ That reminds me, I should update the software on phone soon...

Um, well there was the Movie Events and I think Toys R' Us did something in the US too. Shelmi however... is still not available I think, at least until the movie is released tomorrow.
    Hm. Well, have you looked at this thread yet? They're both hidden stats, one of which you gain through battle (EV) and you control and the other depends on the parents of your Pokemon (if bred; IV). It's kinda hard to explain without going into great detail, but I only do EV since I don't have the time to breed more eggs than I already do.

Naw, I'm good for the extra 10-15 mins. *Doing same thing again* ^.^

idk?

Software...on your phone?! Yeah...my phone DOES suck. :(

Yeah I heard about the events...I just didn't know when they were and what to do. Plus I think I didn't have my DS b4 then.
    Ah. Well that kinda explains it enough to slightly understand. Then I do a lot of EV training along with a little IV training.

Back