• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • gj2YqIi.png

I'M BACK!

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • are abby and nk
    third party? (since ghosts)

oh and idk, I wasn't told. I'm gonna guess that we don't count towards town majority, but still win if town wins, but we're now also part of some third party's win con.

unless we now have to win with that third party? idk.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • NightKrow, since you were the cop, could you possibly reveal who you visited N0?

I thought no-one would ever ask :)

I visited Sparkin on N0 and somehow got two reports.
    One was for Sparkin's innocence, which makes my D1 death even funnier.
    The other was for Kiyotaka's innocence.

Unless there are any roles in the game that change people's alignments, we can clear these two.

Edit: I've also been told that I am still townsided :)

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I'm townsided myself, got nothing about winning with 3rd party though?

nah neither did I, that's just me speculating about why we've been brought back. It's probably something to do with Tentacle Cat tbh, if people have to kill people with tentacles to get rid of us.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Nah it was an evwnt in one of the other blarzes (pretty sure it was blarz 1)

Yeah, people have to kill the people with tentacles to knock us off, odd that sparkin would just out like that & self vote but idk

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I have a feeling that Sparkin has a tentacle for NightKrow if he's admitting to having one. It would make sense as he did kinda shoot her. Should we just vote Sparkin since he wants to vote himself or actually try and find scum/FathR today?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I've been confused a lot of this game, so I'm not sure how to approach this game, but yeah I think it's better for us to find mafia rather than follow Sparkin's plan since NK is likely innocent

Years
  • I visited Sparkin on N0 and somehow got two reports.
    One was for Sparkin's innocence, which makes my D1 death even funnier.

Unless there are any roles in the game that change people's alignments, we can clear these two.

Edit: I've also been told that I am still townsided :)

Nightkrow the Cop is dead. She was Innocent.

Sparkin is the Sheriff.

Sparkin could also be mafia, though, right?

uhhhhh

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Sparkin is likely mafia because it has lied to us before.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Okay, I didn't know there was a cop report.
    Sorry then, I was wrong.

Back