• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Yeah agree that he's a big cult prospect but picking off the cult one by one, not sure if that should be our biggest priority.

UncreativeSawsbuckFan - confirmed Cupid
Sparkin - confirmed Sheriff, possibly culted
Charlie Brown - confirmed Loudmouth (not culted bc all the people who've visited me are dead)

Pecilia - claimed Jailer
Nightkrow - Ghost, claimed townsided
Abby - Ghost, claimed townsided

Kitty - ??
ScribblyGryphon - ??
Johnny - ?? claimed role-that-knows-someone-else's-role
Paranoia_ - ??
Kiyo - ??
Salzorrah - ??

Let's kill out of those six. That's where a couple mafia and the cult leader would be. My money's on Paranoia_ for pushing for the Sparkin vote when there are bigger things to deal with than negating the cult's recruits day by day. Though honestly all of these people have been suss. Kitty being MIA, Salzorrah being MIA, Kiyo saying he's confused all game, ScribblyGryphon being way too neutral (see post above), Johnny being cryptic.

If I were to rank those six based on scumminess I would go 1) Paranoia_, 2) Kiyo, 3) ScribbyGryphon. Since Gunner and Kitty haven't been modkilled I'm guessing they're using their NAs so who knows, maybe one of them is cult leader.

[annihilate] Paranoia_

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Yeah agree that he's a big cult prospect but picking off the cult one by one, not sure if that should be our biggest priority.

UncreativeSawsbuckFan - confirmed Cupid
Sparkin - confirmed Sheriff, possibly culted
Charlie Brown - confirmed Loudmouth (not culted bc all the people who've visited me are dead)

Pecilia - claimed Jailer
Nightkrow - Ghost, claimed townsided
Abby - Ghost, claimed townsided

Kitty - ??
ScribblyGryphon - ??
Johnny - ?? claimed role-that-knows-someone-else's-role
Paranoia_ - ??
Kiyo - ??
Salzorrah - ??

Let's kill out of those six. That's where a couple mafia and the cult leader would be. My money's on Paranoia_ for pushing for the Sparkin vote when there are bigger things to deal with than negating the cult's recruits day by day. Though honestly all of these people have been suss. Kitty being MIA, Salzorrah being MIA, Kiyo saying he's confused all game, ScribblyGryphon being way too neutral (see post above), Johnny being cryptic.

If I were to rank those six based on scumminess I would go 1) Paranoia_, 2) Kiyo, 3) ScribbyGryphon. Since Gunner and Kitty haven't been modkilled I'm guessing they're using their NAs so who knows, maybe one of them is cult leader.

[annihilate] Paranoia_

I did not. lol Nicki was the Jailer revealed upon death.

Anyways, Kiyo's behavior really strikes odd for me among everything. He's normally balls to the wall scum hunting but he's really not contributing much. As for Para, he's voting Sparkin because he has a huge chance of being culted, while I do not really believe going after a lacky is the best course of action it's most definitely not the worst move that could be made and I can understand that eliminating them does slow down FathR's win con.

I'm actually gonna [Annihilate]Kiyo.

Sparkin

Tsk Tsk, Johnny, I'm not arguing about whether you helped purple or not, I'm saying that the fact that you knew that she used her night actions all nights makes me suspicious.
I'm not asking the how you knew her role anymore, but the how you knew that she made her actions every night.
I've spent much time looking for such roles that had communication and the only ones that I could find where:
Sidekick: It's 3rd party so no
Templar: Nicki had to be a templar too so no
Mason: same as above
Lover: No because it's 3rd party

If you don't want to reveal your role when even the doctor revealed, I say that's good enough reason to suspect you.
[Vote] Paranoia

Sparkin

First of all, I don't think Paranoia is suspicious because he wants to vote you, that would he hypocritical of me since not only you've been voting me but I think you're cult, so. Second, I don't know what makes you think that you will only find roles from epic mafia. Blarz 1 and 2 both had custom roles and I know for a fact that there are custom roles in this game, too.

How is it possible that you suspect me because I knew purple's actions? Can you think of a mafia role that could have that kind of information? No, you can't. So it seems that you just decided that I have to be mafia because of literally no reason, when the fact remains that I stood up by her, telling you guys not to vote her, you voted her and she flipped innocent. So, see? The facts are all by my side, whereas your logic reside by your own bias and unreasonable assumptions.

That said, [ANNIHILATE]Sparkin

First, I'm voting Paranoia for self-preservation so whatever the reasoning you use, it isn't effective against me, I don't give a damn shit.

Also, custom roles or not, they have something in common with epicmafia roles, meaning they aren't too different. My reasoning stands.

And also, I've finally figured a mafia role capable of what you did. Heartbreaker is a mafia sided lover that even if their lover dies, they don't die. That's the only explanation possible. You're the heartbreaker, and even if custom role, I doubt there would be any town sided heartbreaker, 'couse that's unbalanced and stuff.

Also weirdly, I'm laughing at how you try to make my facts sound farfetched when all you do is saying that to turn them down. Admit it, Johnny boy, the facts are against you.

[Vote] Johnny

Sparkin

Ok fuck everything, fuck games, fuck roles, fuck heartbreaker 'cuz this ain't gonna work so I quit
[Vote] Sparkin

Sparkin

Y'know, this actually holds up well for me since it ain't mylo/lylo or whatever you call it.
Call me culted, mafia or whatever, but I've said it all.
Stop saying that I'm pushing on you because your role could clear Nicki. All I asked was how you knew all her actions, so that led me to think that you're heartbreaker
Have facts, have assumptions against me, I know I'm not culted so whatever
[Vote] Johnny

At least give some thoughts on that when I die, because I'm pretty confident on it.

Sparkin

Contradiction overruled

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
Years
The reason I'm being so neutral is because I literally have nothing else to add, so I have to go off other people's arguments and opinions as I'm absolutely terrible at scumhunting. ^^' And since everyone's chasing each other's tails and jumping on each others' backs I'm not sure what to think right now.

Charlie Brown

Years

Whoops my bad. All these months and I still get confused about which-user-starting-with-P Nicki is. Have you claimed?

[annihilate] Kiyo

I really don't like going after Sparkin this much, I'd much rather we place our bets and try and hit cult leader or mafia (of which there are ~6 suspects as I mentioned before. and neither of which is Sparkin). I'm the only person we know for sure who isn't culted (since if cult leader visited me we would know in the phase post) so no ulterior motives for wanting Sparkin alive.

Sparkin

I voted myself because I'd given up on my idea twice.
Don't say I did what I didn't do

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

Anyways, Kiyo's behavior really strikes odd for me among everything. He's normally balls to the wall scum hunting but he's really not contributing much. As for Para, he's voting Sparkin because he has a huge chance of being culted, while I do not really believe going after a lacky is the best course of action it's most definitely not the worst move that could be made and I can understand that eliminating them does slow down FathR's win con.

I'm actually gonna [Annihilate]Kiyo.

Can't blame you for thinking I'm scummy. I've been inactive most of the game because I haven't been sure how roles interact here and stuff rl have kept me busy. That said, I'm not interested in getting lynched because I'm not mafia or third party. I'm not even sure what the name of my role is, but it's a role that may visit anyone at night, and if I visit that person, I won't be affected personally by any actions; instead, I will only be affected by the actions directed to that person.

I only used that ability N0 when I visited Sparkin, and that can be proven when NK visited Sparkin N0 and got an inno report for me and Sparkin.

I'd rather vote for ScribblyGryphon rn. I find his being neutral and his actions worthy of suspicion. [Annihilate] ScribblyGryphon that said, I do think Sparkin may be culted but lynching him doesn't avoid us that much

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Whoops my bad. All these months and I still get confused about which-user-starting-with-P Nicki is. Have you claimed?

[annihilate] Kiyo

I really don't like going after Sparkin this much, I'd much rather we place our bets and try and hit cult leader or mafia (of which there are ~6 suspects as I mentioned before. and neither of which is Sparkin). I'm the only person we know for sure who isn't culted (since if cult leader visited me we would know in the phase post) so no ulterior motives for wanting Sparkin alive.

See above post

Charlie Brown

Years
Hmmm alright then, visit me tonight and I can verify.

Back to [annihilate] Paranoia_ then for not responding to accusations and the scumminess I mentioned earlier

Back