• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

Years
Hmmm alright then, visit me tonight and I can verify.

Back to [annihilate] Paranoia_ then for not responding to accusations and the scumminess I mentioned earlier

oh lol i totally missed this rip

I see what you mean about voting Sparkin when we have bigger issues, but in my eyes Sparkin is almost 100% culted, and I'm not normally super confident with my reads so I would rather go with this than mislynch. ScribblyGryphon also seems scummy to me, but not anywhere near as bad as Sparkin. And lynching a cult isn't terrible either, we can at least slow them down a little bit.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I don't think Sparkin is culted tbh. He does have a point with the heartbreaker role, since iirc there was one role with that description in one of the two former games. I'll tag along with Sparkin for now, since I also scumread Johnny for a bit.

[annihilate] Johnny

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm supporting Sparkin on this. [Vote] Johnny First of all, I think he's acting pretty much his standard town self, where he is pushing for his scum reads, but he usually ends up being suspected and lynched while he actually acts more cautious as non town.

Getting away from meta though, I think that the Heartbreaker role may be possible, but aside from that, defedning Nicki doesn't exempt you Johnny. There's that strategy called buddying, right? Also, vying for a cultist's death doesn't out you since mafia also has the same goal in wanting cult out. Moreover, I don't think lunching Sparkin is beneficial because he's obviously not a common cult choice as we've seen in different games, but even if he was cult, I think we should set our eyes on you, who is likely to be mafia

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm supporting Sparkin on this. [Vote] Johnny First of all, I think he's acting pretty much his standard town self, where he is pushing for his scum reads, but he usually ends up being suspected and lynched while he actually acts more cautious as non town.

Getting away from meta though, I think that the Heartbreaker role may be possible, but aside from that, defedning Nicki doesn't exempt you Johnny. There's that strategy called buddying, right? Also, vying for a cultist's death doesn't out you since mafia also has the same goal in wanting cult out. Moreover, I don't think lunching Sparkin is beneficial because he's obviously not a common cult choice as we've seen in different games, but even if he was cult, I think we should set our eyes on you, who is likely to be mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Can't blame you for thinking I'm scummy. I've been inactive most of the game because I haven't been sure how roles interact here and stuff rl have kept me busy. That said, I'm not interested in getting lynched because I'm not mafia or third party. I'm not even sure what the name of my role is, but it's a role that may visit anyone at night, and if I visit that person, I won't be affected personally by any actions; instead, I will only be affected by the actions directed to that person.

Well this makes sense, seems like an odd role though.

[Unvote]Kiyo

Anyways I can't really see why Sparkin wouldn't be culted at this, he was confirmed inno which makes him a prime target. If the other cult members didn't die then that means FathR is still alive. Johnny knowing purple's role could mean so many things that I'm willing to believe he's town-sided, he's also bringing up great points against Sparkin since before I voted Kiyo.

[Annihilate]Sparkin

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
So I just got notified that I am allowed to vote, so...

Not really sure what to make of this [ANNIHILATE]Sparkin ?

Last edited:

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
T??????I??M??E?????? ????????I??????S? ????U???????P??? ?V??E????R????M??????I????????N?????

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ?? ?? ??)~~~~~~~~~

NIGHT FIVE

Y??O??????U????R??????? ?F??????A???T????E???????S???? ????W??????E????R???????E?????? ???????I???????N????T?W???????I??????N????E??D?? ???????LI???????KE??????? M????????Y??????? ?MI?G????H???T??Y???? ??T???E????N??T????A?????C????????L?????E?????S?????

SPARKIN, THE SHERIFF IS DEAD. HE WAS INNOCENT.

NIGHTKORW, A GHOST, HAS DEPARTED. SHE WAS INNOCENT.

S??????E????N?????D??? ?????Y??????O?U????R?????? ????M???E????A???????S??????L??????Y??? ???????N???I?G?????H??T??? ??????A???????C?????T??????I???????O?NS??? ??T???????O?????? ?T????H??E? ????O???N?E???? ????????C????A??????L??????L?E?D?????? ???G?I?????M???M???E????????P??????I???E?

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
T?????H???E????? ????E???N?D??????? ?????IS?? ???????N???I???????G??H?????

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ?? ?? ??)~~~~~~~~~

GAME OVER: PROUD DAD

M?????Y?????? ???????S?????O??????N???????? ??????I????????S?????? ???A????? ??????S??????U??P??E??????R??????I??O??R?? ??????B???????E???????I???N?????G?? ??L????????IK???E???? ????????H????????I?S?? ????F????????A?????T???H???????ER?????

BLARGHAAGBRAAA

The Translator said:
Jigsawsbuck didn't know what hit him. His whole life he had sought to bring people together. That was all he wanted. Dio didn't care though, he broke through the door to Jigsawsbuck's forest cabin easily with the power of meme, jammed a vest over his head for some reason, then filled him with buckshot.

Then McIntyre walked past.

"This seems like a good time to PARTAAAYYYYY" he screamed. The man in the bedazzled white jumpsuit began dancing majestically in a manner that looks suspiciously like a Skype emoji. Slowly, all across the UG, people bearing a strange tentacle-in-a-tap-shoe tattoo began to dance just like him - but not nearly as epicly. Soon a robot, a ghost, a man with low standards and even Dio himself were dancing along with their new leader.

GAME OVER. McINTYRE AND THEIR DANCERS WIN.

VICTORY GOES TO KITTY, ABBY, JOHNNY, SALZORRAH AND PECILIA.
[/span]

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
If I hadn?t have fallen asleep, I?d have used my gun on you Bard. :< who knows, the game could have turned out differently.

Years
Points and Trivia for Inferior Beings

Lord Blarzigord has ordered me to award Leaderboard Points for this games as well as to tell you all some cool trivia.

Trivia
1. There were a lot of coincidences early on in the game. On Night Zero, Pumpkin Spiced Memes (the Blacksmith) and Lycanthropy (the Doctor) visited each other. Meanwhile, Gunner who suspected Bard might have chosen FathR here as well as the RPT, messaged him and begged to be culted. Bard was already targeting her.

2. Speaking of Bard, Kitty also made the deduction that Bard was probably FathR and also correctly guessed that all members of the Hivemind would always have the same alignment. So she marked him for recruitment on N0.

3. There were three recruiter roles in this game. FathR who was the closest to a normal cultist, McIntyre that recruited en masse once in the game and the Brainwasher a town-sided recruiter similar to a Mason. Ida, the Brainwasher, never sent in an action.

4. HyperMorian, who was Autumn and could give out bells, ironically died receiving a (fake) bell from Pecilia.

5. Pecilia could give out four items this game. Fake guns, vests, bells and bread. There was never going to be a famine in this game. The bread was useless.

6. Metroid's death was probably a blessing in disguise. His role forced anyone that visited him to recite the Bee Movie Script in any of their posts the next day.

7. Scribbly decided to use their one-time action the same night the game ended.

8. Paranoia_ is the only living mafia member who did not win the game. Fletch also lost but he died.

9. Abby and Salzorrah have both been in three different factions through the game.

10. I gave Melody the role of the Drunk because I didn't think choosing your own name was a decision made sober.

11. All mafia players failed to send in a character name. They had meme-related names provided for them.

12. There were several custom roles in this game. Autumn, McIntyre, FathR, The Analyst, the Worker Bee, Ghosts, the Invitational Jailer and the Doofinator. Only the Worker Bee and Jailer weren't variants of role I invented for previous Blazimafia.

13. Sparkin was the only player to work out Johnny was a Heartbreaker, thus preventing him from earning false claim points.

Player List
Blarzigord as the almighty Tentacle

Neko Maid Kapper as Ayanokoji, the Gunsmith (Innocent)
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Jigsawsbuck, the Cupid (Innocent)​
Kitty as McIntyre, McIntyre (McIntyre/Dancers)
HyperMorian as Autumn, the Tentacle Cat (Third Party)
purplecicada as Pumpkinus Weeb the Third, the Jailer (Innocent)
NightKrow as The Abomication/a Ghost (Innocent/Innocent)​
ScribblyGryphon as Scribbly, the Analyst (Innocent)
Sparkin as Keith, the Sheriff (Innocent)
Bardothren as FathR, the Hivemind (Third Party)​
Johnny as Deepthonk, the Heartbreaker/a Dancer (Mafia/Dancers)
Lycanthropy as Cirrus Something, the Doctor (Innocent)​
Paranoia_ as !kick, the Strongman (Mafia)
Melody as Melody, the Drunk (Innocnet)
Pumpkin Spiced Memes as Nigella Lawson, the Blacksmith (Innocent)
Metroid711 as Jericho, the Worker Bee (Innocent)​
Abby as Foxi S. Dead, the Vigilante/a Ghost (Innocent/Mafia/Dancers)
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Qarakhil, the Survivor (Innocent)
Salzorrah as Marilee Labanah, the Agent/FathR/a Dancer (Innocent/Hivemind/Dancers)
Ida13 as ???, the Brainwasher (Innocent)​
Pecilia as Dio, the Fabricator/a Dancer (Mafia/Dancers)
Fletch as Theo T. R. Hints, the Spy (Abomination)​
Charlie Brown as 'Lil B, the Loudmouth (Innocent)
Bidoof FTW as DatDoof, the Doofinator/FathR/B] (Mafia/Hivemind)
Thomas the Shinyhunter as Lord L-Face, the Governer (Innocent)
Superjolt as Jolt Farrus, the Bodyguard (Innocent)

Team Win (40 Points): Kitty, Johnny, Salzorrah, Abby, Pecilia
Die on N0 (10 Points): Abby
GM a Game (30 Points): Meeeeee
Be Removed for Inactivity (-20): Fletch, Neko Maid Kapper
MVP Bonus (30 Points) Kitty

Not only did she win the game with her well-timed conversion, along with her new dance cult, she also determined Bard's role and it's effects on N0, was never targeted for a night action and managed to more or less escape suspicion for the entirety of the game with only a few one-off votes to her name.​

Last edited:
Back