• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I prefer Rukia X Ichigo over Rukia X Renji, for one thing. ^_^

As for other pairings, I'll add Soifon X Yoruichi. It's been hinted at for awhile that they're an item, but neither will confirm it. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    They are, XD. It's hinted at that they're lesbians. =P

Wikipedia said:
    A running gag in Bleach, mainly in the omake chapters, is Soifon's obsession and admiration for Yoruichi Shihouin, the former leader of the special forces, which borderlines on romantic feelings. She also seems to like anything that resembles a black cat, which is Yoruichi's preferred form. This is also evidenced in the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book (comedic skits at the end of an episode) segment in episode 97, where Rangiku Matsumoto gives her a "Yoruichi" (black cat) stuffed toy as a present from the human world. During the animation of the 7th ending theme she is holding her tenderly. Soifon also tries to give a heart-shaped box of chocolate to Yoruichi in one of the omake chapters that aired on Valentine's Day, but fails to when Yoruichi switches to her feline form. In a VJump omake chapter, the Gotei 13 were asked to give ideas to the Commander-General for a shinigami video game. Soifon suggested a game with herself and Yoruichi as the main characters. In another VJump omake chapter, the Shinigami's Woman Association presents the idea of shinigami cellphones. Soifon suggests one that has a direct single line to Yoruichi so she can "talk to Yoruichi-sama as much as she wants." In yet another Vjump omake chapter, the Shinigami's Woman Association, she and Kotetsu "peeped" on a naked Yoruichi while the lady was taking a bath on the springs in order to take pictures of her for the association's calendar. During her momentary visit in the real world, at Kisuke Urahara's shop, she expresses dismay at Yoruichi's living conditions since leaving Soul Society and comments to Urahara that if anything happens to Yoruichi she will make him pay. Recently, the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book for episode 117 shows Soifon fawning over pictures of Yoruichi - even one where she's eating like a glutton. Also, during the credits for the OAV "The Sealed Sword Frenzy", after Yoruichi walks away with Urahara, seeming as if they were on a date, she is seen staring at the couple, her hand in a fist and her face irritated.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    I wouldn't say that since in Japan they don't have that issue. So you might see that in most anime/manga.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    You know, after thinking about it... I didn't like some parts of the movie or how it ended. The gravitation and the Valley of Screams is genius, but Senna still died!

OK, it was a really beautiful scene at the end, Senna's love and all, but if only Ichigo would've freakin' bankai'd and released a Getsuga Tenshou at the scaffold holding Senna as soon as he entered the Valley, she would've never had to merge with the Valley of Screams! That part was... disheartening.

Putting the movie aside, though...

I must've orgasmed when I saw this in 140: :P

Edit: Here's a cool screenie of Sifon :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, that's the downside. But it's worth it. Every episode of Bleach, Naruto, and Sailor Moon can be found there. Including the movies for all three! :D

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I couldn't believe that...

Spoiler:

GOPgabe

Mr. 5-Star Trainer Card
    Years
    I couldn't believe that...

Spoiler:
    I didn't find it at all suprising.
    Anyway the Bleach movie was good, took me an Hour to download from Db >.>,but worth it, I mostly skimmed through everything to get to the action scenes, LOL. I cracked up at the drawings scene.
    BTW could I be 3rd seat of squad one?:embarrass

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Anyway the Bleach movie was good, took me an Hour to download from Db >.>,but worth it, I mostly skimmed through everything to get to the action scenes, LOL. I cracked up at the drawings scene.

Alright, I'll add it then. ^^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I haven't been keeping up with the manga or the anime
    *I HATE DIAL-UP INTERNET CONNECTIVITY* can someone please
    tell me a site where I can read the manga online
    OMG! I wouldn't have known that now I really cant wait to read the
    manga.

-ChronicNightmare-

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008

Well i haven't read the last two bleach chapters, for the last two weeks, so for me, it was a instant surprise when for when i caught up. I hope Nel whoops the living hell out of Nnoitra, in the next chapter completely.

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    She shot his cero back to his face, i think he's dead ! And she's number three so maybe she increased the power(of the cero) while it was inside her lol !!!
    And there's a new opening in episode 143 !! maybe we'll see some espada action in there ??!!! that would be cool !!

Back