• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
Years
  • Post Elite Four

Not sure if this thread has already been made but what do people think will happen after you beat the Elite Four?
    It's official that we will only be seeing new pokemon until the end of the game but i'm guessing that there will be a way for us to see and catch old pokemon afterwoulds.
    will we be able to go to a new area? new items?
    discuss

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Read the announcement. No speculation threads. Merging with the elite four thread, because although it doesn't directly relate, it only really fits in here. Discussing what happens after the Elite Four won't fit anywhere else so yeah. D:

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • Wouldn't it be cool if for the E4, they don't put it that ... is about to send in ... thing. So it'd be FAR more challenging not knowing what they're gonna be sending out next :D

Edit : And they should randomly generate the order which we battle them!!! whoot!

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
  • Rock, Grass, Flying, Normal, and Electric? Its actually nice idea to me. Well, At least this is my thoughts :
    - Rock : Female.
    - Flying : Male.
    - Normal : Male.
    - Electric : Female.
    - Grass : Female.

That's all I guess.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I will like it that after the first time you beat them you wont have to go thru the hall of fame stuff, and the credits wont come up.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
  • I will like it that after the first time you beat them you wont have to go thru the hall of fame stuff, and the credits wont come up.

You mean like theres still some events remain after you beat them? Epic that is. To think that Isshu is finally confirmed as somewhere in USA, There's a chance that some of the Elite Fours would be a black people like Aloe, Or perhaps, An American military soldier like Lt.Surge.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone else said this but I think the Elites shouldn't be type restricted they should have multitype teams like normal trainers who have fought there way to the top and the champ would be your rival that would be perfect

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone else said this but I think the Elites shouldn't be type restricted they should have multitype teams like normal trainers who have fought there way to the top and the champ would be your rival that would be perfect

I'm thinking Iris would be the champ. Seeing she appear in the game, Makes me think like she could be a special trainer. Perhaps, Hold some powerful Pokemon on her.

Hazeh

Pokemon Mastahhhhh~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I'd love to see the 4 as Ice, Flying, Fire and maybe Grass, and the Champion as Electric. With a variety of multitypes mixed in, of course, but those would be the common denominator for each team. Make each room a puzzle revolving around that type, and voila! A perfect Elite 4. Maybe not a puzzle for the Champion, but something cool like... idk. xD

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
    Years
  • I'd like theme-based teams rather than type-based. For example, the theme could be gluttony, and the member might have Snorlax, Swalot, Shuckle (ability), etc. (I know there are no previous Pokes, that was an example.)

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • OMG, what if Lt. Surge was an E4 member? If Isshu is, in fact, based on New York, then it could be part of America too, and Lt. Surge went home to Isshu to be in the Elite 4.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well some of the types not being used for gyms this gen are: Dark, Rock, Psychic, or Poison-type Gyms according to Pokebeach so maybe those could be the E4 types :)

Gilgαmesh

OMG, what if Lt. Surge was an E4 member? If Isshu is, in fact, based on New York, then it could be part of America too, and Lt. Surge went home to Isshu to be in the Elite 4.

I would personally like the Isshu region to stay as far away as the other regions, especially Kanto since it's been done like five thousand times and stuff. I believe that it'll have new E4 members with a completely new E4 champion. :D

I can't wait to see who the champion is though. I know that it'll be someone you encounter at multiple points throughout the game, since that always seems to be the pattern within the games.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
  • OMG, what if Lt. Surge was an E4 member? If Isshu is, in fact, based on New York, then it could be part of America too, and Lt. Surge went home to Isshu to be in the Elite 4.

That's what I've said actually. Or perhaps, A similar character as him would appear. Or maybe a scary looking character! Wooohoo!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    well, not sure if you guys like it or not (since ppl Lurv teh dragons, even thought it would be the third time) but the final e4 may be a dragon tamer named murou, according to pokejungle, who has been crazy-accurate lately. There is rumoured to be 12 dragons in Isshu (minus the 3 legend ones) that's still 9 Dragons. We know Ononokusu is strong and there is a rumored dark/dragon hydra, so we'll have to see.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • well, not sure if you guys like it or not (since ppl Lurv teh dragons, even thought it would be the third time) but the final e4 may be a dragon tamer named murou, according to pokejungle, who has been crazy-accurate lately. There is rumoured to be 12 dragons in Isshu (minus the 3 legend ones) that's still 9 Dragons. We know Ononokusu is strong and there is a rumored dark/dragon hydra, so we'll have to see.

NO! Dragon has been overused in the elite 4. I'm sorry... just no. Maybe one dragon pokemon. If the champion is Iris, I could see her having the kibago evolution.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Dragons aren't over used in the E4

Cynthia had a Garchomp, Lance had all his crappy annoying Dragonite's and Drake had like Shelgons and Salamence's. There weren't many dragons used (not that there were very much variety) And Gyarados isn't a dragon type so it doesn't count.

Since there will be so many dragon types in Isshu there will be certainly a Dragon type in either the E4 or the last gym leader (Dragons are too strong to be gym 1-7) And I would prefer it in the E4 as I want a major challenge.

Back