• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Theme!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    still disappointed in lack of baffuron theme jsyk

but it's still my favorite theme, the range of choices is marvelous.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I have to agree that this is the best forum style I've ever seen. Excellent job~ :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    And I thought Forever Standing was pretty good until I saw this. This is actually one of the better themes here and I like the different skins feature. Very nice.

I definitely agree with this. I love this new theme, especially being able to change the Pokemon/color. Great stuff.

The Red Chain

Amazing job. The variation of colors and Pokemon is stunning!

However, I dunno if this is just Firefox or something, but I'm having a width problem with this skin. This is what I'm seeing :

Spoiler:

See how my name is wayyy on the far right and how there's a width-created bar on the bottom?
    It's the only thing keeping me from using this skin since I can't read a full post without having to use the bottom scroll bar.. XD;

Other than that, love it~
    <3

I hope it's okay to report the problem here.. :x

Edit ; Nevermind, I think I figured out my issue. I think it's screen resolution. I can't go higher than 1024 by 768.
    I guess I'm stuck without using it then.. Man that sucks. XD;

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • This theme is just amazing. It is by the far one of the best themes ever made. :)

Personally, I will miss having the new post link, but it doesn't matter much. I'll get used to it eventually.

Years
  • Amazing theme with a little feature for some customization. It's lovely, I especially love the Basurao theme and the colours for it. <3
    MOAR. D:

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
  • What no Rankurusu theme?
    I kid, but that would be nice.
    I'm taking the Tsutaja theme. Also, when i click send a message and scroll down with my mouse it dissapears so I can't send a PM.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Asides from being too wide, and not being able to click on "mark forums read" to mark all the forums as read all at once, I cannot access my visitor messages, when I click on them, I get a blank white screen and have to switch styles to access my visitor messages, then swithch beck, it's annoying as hell, can you please fix this?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Grrr, if it weren't for the fact that now my profile looks meh-ish compared to these skins, this would be pure pwnsome.

You know what? This pwns anyway. XD These skins look amazing! *high fives*

EDIT: Actually, I like how the default profile looks, so now I am even happier! XD

Last edited:

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • I'm fixing all the bugs at the moment (security token stuff, broken/outdated images, etc). The theme was designed for monitors with a resolution of at least 1280x1024 pixels, but since it's still kind of risky for that kind of transition occur, the fixed version will be 1000px in width. Expect two supporter-exclusive additions (thanks to Top) as well as new Pokémon. Thanks for the C&C guys!

Last edited:

Tony Stark

Mr. Stark
    Years
  • I'm fixing all the bugs at the moment (security token stuff, broken/outdated images, etc). The theme was designed for monitors with a resolution of at least 1280x1024 pixels, but since it's still kind of risky for that kind of transition the fixed version will be 1000px in width. Expect two supporter-exclusive additions (thanks to Top) as well as new Pokémon. Thanks for the C&C guys!

You did an amazing job on this, major props. I set mine to Zoroark, but ive been alternating between Mebujika and Basurao. XD They're all awesome.

Aloetakura

\(^-^)/
    Years
  • I like it, but when I signed up, the form was outside on the right side of the screen and I had to side scroll to reach it. It seems to work fine now though.

I'm using the purple cat one... don't know its name.

Pokemon Ranger Lisa

Without a voice...
    Years
  • this. is. AMAZING.

i don't know the name of the pokemon that's on the version i'm using, but it's the blue and pink combo icon. I love those colors! ❤ and the rest are amazing. This was an awsome theme idea, so kudos to whoever thought of it. ^^

why is it stretching out the page though, or will that be fixed??

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I logged on tonight, saw the Tsutaja theme, and did an instant fistpump. Pretty much died of awesome when I scrolled down and saw the color selector. I'm always really indecisive when it comes to PC's themes, but I'm gonna be sticking with Zoroark here for quite a while. I just can't wait until it stops stretching my page. ):

Back