• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after a 12-year hiatus!

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Hello everyone, I'm Gia! I'm coming back to the Pokecommunity forums after having left for 12 years. I'm 22 now, and was very active here back when I was 10! My favorite thread was the PokeSpe/Pokemon Adventures thread, where scanlations of the FR/LG chapters were being hotly anticipated!

I had a different account back then, but for several reasons I decided to come back with a new account. Aside from having lost the password, I'd like to get back into this community with a clean slate and separated from whatever I got up to as a 10-year-old. I can't wait to see what's been waiting for me while I was away! C:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Wow, 12 years? You've been away for longer than I've been on the site at all. But anyways, welcome back! Nice to meet you Gia, I'm Dakota :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow, 12 years is respectable af. Welcome back and glad to have you aboard! Let us know if you need any help navigating the forums — I'm sure they look quite different now! :)

Years
  • yoo same age buddy! made an account on this site 7 years ago just to be able to download rom hack ips files but i've since gotten a lot more active because of how cool the community is. glad to hear you're taking a dive once more, i'm sure you won't regret it.

welcome back aboard Pokecommunity!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • omg scanlations lol that was why i joined pc back in 08 aha. wonder if we ever crossed paths then. either way, welcome back, friend.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whaaat, wow...

The fact that you remembered about this forum after so long is somethin'.

Welcome back, though! I hope you find this place to be fun for you even now!

Years
  • Welcome back Gia!
    ah, 2008. a great year to be playing Pokemon. I recently just beat platinum which I think is the game that came out in 08!?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What Syd said ahah, I was all about scanlations back then too hmmMMMM

Welcome back :)

Back