• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back from a long Hiatus!

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
  • From both Pokemon and the site! I used to be Slowbro, but I've come back with a fresh new username as well!

I've nearly completed Pokemon Shield and am looking for new friends to talk to/trade with! My two favourite pokemon are currently Appletun and and Galarian Corsola (poor guy!) I'm loving all the little UK references in the new games and am having fun despite the backlash about them.

When I'm not playing Pokemon I'm sewing Cosplay costumes, drawing or playing the Final Fantasy TCG. I also love BSH like Touhou! I love trying out new things too!

Nice to meet you!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Appletun! Welcome back to the forums! I hope you decide to share some of your art with us! :)

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Nice to meet you too Appletun! I had two older accounts, but unfortunately I don't recall them. (I believe maybe Otherworld9 and OrbitalPudding?) Sadly I have yet to try Pokemon Shield, but once my siblings grow tired of them I'll borrow the game from them ^-^

Sewing cosplays sounds very fun actually. I'm quite curious, mainly due to both mine and my husband's desire to attend at least one convention. (Comic con for him) Like Fairy ^^^, maybe I'll stumble upon some of your art? I draw as well, but it's more of a side hobby than skill haha.

Regardless, welcome back!

Years
  • Hi there!! Welcome back to the forums :D I love Shield, and Appletun is just so cute :fufu: Cosplay?! That's pretty awesome!! What kinda cosplays have you done?

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Nice to meet you too Appletun! I had two older accounts, but unfortunately I don't recall them. (I believe maybe Otherworld9 and OrbitalPudding?) Sadly I have yet to try Pokemon Shield, but once my siblings grow tired of them I'll borrow the game from them ^-^

Sewing cosplays sounds very fun actually. I'm quite curious, mainly due to both mine and my husband's desire to attend at least one convention. (Comic con for him) Like Fairy ^^^, maybe I'll stumble upon some of your art? I draw as well, but it's more of a side hobby than skill haha.

Regardless, welcome back!

Haha, it's definitely a good game and if you can borrow it for free that's even better!

Oh you should definitely give Cosplay a try! I got a sewing machine for my birthday many years ago and bought a pattern that looked similar to Mayuri's dress from Steins Gate. I just winged it, I had no lessons or anything and just taught myself. Now I can make most things I put my mind to, I just have trouble staying motivated ^^; I'd love to see if you do decide to make anything!

And I'm the same haha, my art is only hobby, something I do to relax in the evening! I'd love to learn how to draw digitally though even though it looks very complicated!

@fairy; Thank you! I'll have to sort some out when I'm a bit better! :D

@erik destler; He is isn't he? He's probably what brought me back to Pokemon after I saw the new pokes list! I'm actually starting on an Allister cosplay for next year! My friend told me theres going to be a big(ish!) Pokemon group at a convention next year so I'm hoping to join that! Have you done any? I'm finishing Marianne from Fire Emblem up at the minute before I start though!

Thank you very much for your kind welcome!

Back