• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad or Good memory?

CrasH

Beasterling
Years
  • I remember everything. Names, places, street names, phone numbers, what people have done to me in the past. I'm a pretty critical examiner and I tend to judge people way to harsh and mean.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • My memory's pretty decent when it comes to ordinary things. I have a good memory for academics though, since I rarely have to study for science, math, or social studies tests (doing the review sheets are enough), cause I remember the material. At times, for example, if I think up a really good question to ask in class, when its time for class, I usually forget it and then remember it when I'm just about to go to sleep or whatever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I've got an extremely good memory when it comes to technical stuff, like mathematic formulae, and long-term stuff, I can remember exact moments from when I was 4 or 5 years old. But when it comes to short-term memory, I guess you could describe me as an airhead, really. I forget where I put things almost instantly, I forget what I was doing right in the middle of doing it, and I occasionally have to ask people to remind me what I was talking about after pausing for a while.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have an 'okay' memory.. I just have a really short attention span. XD

So from one minute to the next, if I'm trying to remember something I was gonna do, I can turn around 30 seconds later and be all "....what was I gonna do again?," >_>;

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Depends on the situation I'm trying to member and how long ago it happened, most of the time. I tend to have an average memory, remembering the most stupid of things, while forgetting the more important things I'm actually supposed to remember. I forget things a lot. :[

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I have a very good memory. I have memories that date back what I've figured is before I was two, before my father left. I remember him watching tv on our old couch while I was in a pack and play. I always remember what people say and do, as well as my past experiences, but other things are selective. Embarrassing things, times when I was immature, mean things that I've done, (etc. assuming you've gotten the point of negativity) have been pushed back. Those things aren't fun to remember, as vital as they are. ;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My memory is okay,but not the best I easily make random mistakes,I mean remembering phone numbers and and friends names. My childhood I remember to much yes,my first time walking even.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I have a fantastic memory, the problem is I don't use that to my advantage often. XD

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I have a bad memory. I can put my keys in my hand, or talk on the phone, and still wonder where they are.

Back