• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Badass pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Which is the most badass pokemon that comes in your mind?
    Is it Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Infernape, or maybe Hydreigon, Lugia, Giratina?

For me is Golem. His tough-looking body makes it look so badass.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    darkrai, Giratina, Metagross, Gabite, Gengar and Luxeay , I could continue though

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There are a lot of "badass" pokémon imo. Some are
    Badass pokemon
    Badass pokemon
    Badass pokemon
    Badass pokemon
    Badass pokemon
    Badass pokemon

Also, moving this to PVP as it's more of a poll thread than discussion thread :3

-moved

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Magikarp.
    ... 'nuff said.​

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • Pretty much all Pseudo Legendaries, and Mewtwo.

More so because you'll normally see them face off and hold off against Legendary Pokemon, while additionally seen fighting regular Pokemon. They also give some of the best appearances in the anime, and games.

Trainer 781

Haxorus, Hydreigon, Garchomp, Tyrantrum, Aegislash, Pangoro, Lucario, Eelektross, Tyranitar, Metagross, Dragalge, Kingdra, .. the list goes on and on.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • blaziken used to be the most "badass" to me.....but 2 unexpectedly out "badassed him"
    Badass pokemon

Yes call me whatever all you want but I find it extremelly badass that a mere water rabbit can own a dragon just by "playing rough" with them lol.

and then the 2cnd

Badass pokemon

Tell me how much more badass can it get. It can learn zekrom, reshiram,AND kyurem's sig moves plus that V-Create is out of this world powerful. lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I, personally, find Scizor to be quite cool. It's got sharp, scissor-like hands. If it ever grabbed your arm with them, it'd be torn apart in an instant. It's got a pair of wings on its back, which allows it to fly around here and there. And its body is fully made out of steel. The only way you could truly cause any damage to it is by using fire-type attacks. Arceus is pretty cool as well. Currently, we have about eighteen different Pokémon types out there. With the help of elemental plates, it could change its form to match any type it pleases at any time. How awesome is that? I also Unown. They're all the same stats-wise, but when it comes to looks, though, they have plenty of different shapes and sizes. Oh, and I really like their story relating to Entei! If you're not sure what the story is about, then, well… Entei was an illusion created by a group of Unown. With the help of Molly, one of the main characters of movie number three, Entei was able to turn into a real Pokémon and became her guardian. (:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon Platinum said:
    A Magikarp living for many years can leap a mountain using Splash.
    Does anything get more badass then leaping over a mountain? Yeah, let's see you try and do that. Oh... you can't? Didn't think so.

In all seriousness, I think a lot of the legendaries and pseudo-legendaries fit right in to this category, just because they're so much stronger than most other Pokemon. A bunch of Steel-types seem to be pretty badass looking, too. Some that come to mind right away are Aggron, Steelix, Skarmory and Scizor.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
  • In terms of badass-ery, nothing (to me, at least) beats Zoroark. I go by the impression that every generation has some badass pokemon in the spotlight, starting with Blaziken in gen 3, then moving to Lucario in Sinnoh, then making a climax in Unova with this awesome guy, Zoroark.
    Badass pokemon

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years
  • Shiftry
    Sceptile
    Cacturne
    Torterra
    Carnivine
    Abomasnow
    Arbok
    Nidoking