• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/Grunty's Revenge

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
Years
  • I really enjoy this Rare series. Its humourous, fun and can be rather challenging. And they also want you to cheat (there's a character named Cheato too lol). I recommend these game to N64/GBA owners. And you might want to beat Banjo-Kazooie before playing Banjo-Tooie because they discuss the ending of Banjo-Kazooie in Tooie.

Whoever here has the game(s) please put your progress.

Banjo-Kazooie:
    Jiggies: 100
    Notes: 889
    All other items

Banjo-Tooie
    Jiggies: 89
    Notes: 900
    All other items except 1 Cheato Page

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge:
    I don't know my progress except I'm at Spiller's Harbor.

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I beat both of them 100% a long time ago, but I haven't played the new GBA game.

How is the GBA one?

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
    Years
  • Grunty's Revenge has beautiful graphics but its short and difficult. Its very advanced for a GBA game and ROMs of it don't work without VBA v7 Beta, even with it they go very slowly.

It takes place 2 months after BK. Klungo makes a robotic suit for Grunty to put her spirit in using her magic and she goes into the past to make sure she never meets Banjo and Kazooie. Good thing about it is that her sisters haven't demanded her to stop rhyming so she still does (and she found something to rhyme with Kazooie, chop-suey)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    W...this game is out? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?

Meh...I wish YBK was still up.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I got everything in kazooie, and I'm missing 1 jiggy and 1 cheato page in tooie... I can't beat Canary Mary in that cloud place >_<. I haven't played the advance one.

So how do you beat Canary in cloud cuckoo land?! I press that button a lot, but the mouse barely moves!!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, if you rub a pen with the lid on over the button really fast, that works. I file my nails down and use my thumb and finger to rub along the button myself. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I heard that she'll stay ahead of you unless you go at a steady pace until the end of the race.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • I played and finished Banjo-Kazooie 100%. Loved it. Then I bought Tooie and took it back to the store after about half an hour. The visuals were way too bright and jerky, and overall I got the impression that I wasn't going to like it a helluva lot. Same with Donkey Kong 64. Both games were probably the biggest disappointments that Rare had produced after I'd played classics of theirs like GoldenEye, Perfect Dark and Banjo. Ah well.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Which one do you mean is classic Dakota? Tooie or Kazooie? o.o;

Oh, and OoT:MQ was awesome. >_>;

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Uhh I deleted the ROM sorry... And no asking for ROMs here either. Only Pokemon ROMs are allowed on PC.... I have the real game so I only downloaded it for you and I sent it to you and deleted it when I was clearing out useless files a week or so ago... Besides, the ROM doesn't work well with VBA 1.7 and doesn't work at all with anything lower...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Man these games were great! My favorite part out of all 3 games was the "Furnace Fun" board game at the end of BK, and my favorite battle was against Grunty in BK (BK is my favorite by a small margin hehe)
    Oh and tactic to beating Canary Mary in Cloud Cuckooland was.........pressing A like heck! It was hard, it was long, I paused many times but I beat her!.......and than I had to beat her again(only harder!) to get the cheato page hehe! *faints*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I've given up on beating her. I guess I'll never have 100%. She takes too much fun out of the game so I will just ignore her from now on. I love fighting the bosses in Tooie though. Especially the final boss and Welder.
    I still can't find that ROM for you Vito. Stupid Kazaa Light, stupid copyright laws.

Donkey Kong Song

Hunter of Duckheads
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 14, 2004
    Banjo-Kazooie is awesome.

I have and beat B-K and B-T, and am currently playing GR.

Back