• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner Shop Thing

Sawyer

���
Years
  • could be better.. just cause the brushe is a little too crossy. try finding pics of famous documents, like paintings, and cutting little bits out of them, then defining them as brushes ^^,

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Demonic Angel said:
    Thanks AC. ^^
    I had a go at grunge and made some grunge brushes, like you suggested...
    Banner Shop Thing

I know it shouldn't exactly be posted here but meh, think of it as another example. XD
    Dunno if I'm gonna change my sig banner to that, I'm not too sure which is better. o.O;

Oh ya...

Starting tomorrow I'll be on holiday until 18th January and I don't have a laptop with the net or anything so I won't be able to fill any requests for that time...you are welcome to request while I'm gone, you'll just get it done when I get back.
    Wow that looks really good,Demonic Angel.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • hope im not to late.... I usually miss out on the good banners xD

I know it says u will be gone till January 18th but whenever you can make mine would be great =D

Size (in pixels) : whatever you thinks looks good ^__^
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : whatever xD
    Kind of background (include color) : red >D
    Text (if any) : Blaze
    Subtext (if any) : Dreaming Away

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Size (in pixels) : w/e you think
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : random... anything your currently in the mood for...
    Kind of background (include color) : light blue - exactly like your example :P
    Text (if any) : bgtfamily

**away until jan 18th, just noticed, xD, no big deal, i admire your work**

I got to your thread thru tabitha, nice work, tabitha's banner is kawaii! i also luv the example. Nice work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Well when you get back you can do my banner whenever.It ain't urgent or anything.

Size (in pixels) : Same as my others.
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : It's attached to the post.
    Kind of background (include color) : I dunno...something that goes with the pic.
    Text (if any) : Goddess of the Moon
    Subtext (if any) : Starlight Dreams
    Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) :

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Size (in pixels) : It's up to you. Whatever looks nice ^^
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : https://tinypic.com/17s9bc (It's old-school Good Charlotte!)
    Kind of background (include color) : Any kind you like. A silvery one would be nice - maybe blue-silver?
    Text (if any) : Jedi_Amara (note the underscore! XD My name.)
    Subtext (if any) : #1 Joel Madden Fan and #1 Good Charlotte Fan (like my current one)
    Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) : Uh, that's it, I guess, except for thanks. ^^

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
  • um.... I have a question Demonic angel: may I ask where you get the cool backgrounds? because I was going to make my own but I don't know where to get the backgrounds so can you tell me?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Yes. My dear friend Yami is very talented. ^^ I'm aware you're on holiday [Blade told me before I saw your signature anyway] but could you please make me a banner? ^^

Size (in pixels) : 350 or so. XD
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) :
    Kind of background (include color) :
    Text (if any) : Dark_Pikachu
    Subtext (if any) : the irony of misery is that i'm smiling [note: as spelt XD]
    Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) : Um, can it be pink-themed? XD thanks. lol sorry for the badly-sized image, I took it and deleted the writing. XD

that ok? Thanks. ^^

Attached image... ^^

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    DA could possibly request a banner made with this image?
    https://tomoeda.org/junkcg/chobits.JPG
    im sorry its a bit big but could you please do your best with it
    i don't care about the size and i don't want any text on it thanks

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • wow DA, you're getting pretty popular... :) i only have one suggestion, and that's to try using a different font, and covering up more space. that, or making a more interesting bg. :\

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Size (in pixels) : Same as the others
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : It's at the bottom.
    Kind of background (include color) : The colors black, red and silver kinda swirling.
    Text (if any) : Flriting with suicide
    Subtext (if any) : Death is such an exquisite sensation
    Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) : At the bottom of the pic the words "dark angelic" appear see if you can get that not to show.

Banner Shop Thing

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Size: 400x100
    Picture: Look at the Attachments
    Kind of background : Dark setting,in the forest.
    Text: Kunx
    Subtext : Your Personal ManKiller
    Additional notes : Try to blend in the background,that's if you know how.

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
  • Whenver you get back I'll take it. It's not like i need it to survive...

Size: 400x120
    Picture:It's at the botttom....
    Kind of background:Red and silver. Kind of like vines
    Text:Fallen_Angel
    Subtext:Lost in Shadow
    Additional notes: In the image of Sephiroth could you please not let the blue show?
    Banner Shop Thing

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Size: 500 x 135
    Picture: At the bottom
    Kind of background: like yours, with all those little squares, hopefully you know what I mean. xD
    Text: *Chikorita*
    Subtext:
    Additional notes: Could you put the pic on the right, and my name on the left? Also, could you make the backround color a blue/Light blue sort of a color?

Banner Shop Thing

Thankx in advance!! ^____________^

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Size: at the bottom
    Kind of background: already there

Text:You have to live your life both ways

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Finally back from holiday. ^^
    And quite a few requests to do. O.o

ACManga said:
    she makes them on her own. that's what all the real gfx makers do, at least.

Of course I make my own backgrounds. It's uncreative and just plain stupid to download a background and stick a picture and text on it. x.x

~Black Moonlight~ said:
    um.... I have a question Demonic angel: may I ask where you get the cool backgrounds? because I was going to make my own but I don't know where to get the backgrounds so can you tell me?

Like I said above, I make my own. It's not too hard once you get the hang of the program you're using.

Light said:
    Size: at the bottom
    Kind of background: already there

Text:You have to live your life both ways

Huh? o.O

Anyway, I'd better start on these requests. ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Psst!I think for Light's request he wants you to use the pic in his sig or sumthin like that.

Back