• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"battle cards"

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
  • Coming to this thread, I thought it was just going to be a trainer card shop I was going to tell to move to the Pixel Art forum. But these actually look decent! I'm really not sure if this is the right forum or not, so I'm not going to say anything on that. But these are pretty nifty (in my opinion.) If you were to open a kind of shop, I'd request. But are you the original creator of these? I see on the card where it says "Creator", theres a name other than Lily. But maybe that could be your name on a different forum? Anyway, like I've said two or three times, these look really good.

Keep it up~!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Long story short-

Xiao was the original creator of the battle cards. There was version one, then two, three, and now this is four. He did majority of the template design. But he won't be making them anymore, so I took over to make for other people. Yes, this is an idea derived from another forum. I'm not sure about requests. xD

Program used was Photoshop CS3.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • That is really good Lily, it looks like a proper trading card

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Why didn't I see this thread sooner? o_o"

Haha, I love the stats, Lily. Level 2 spam. XD I was going to compliment this once on your profile, never got the chance. (...Probably forgot >>) I love the design, the stats give some great flavour to them and overall just awesome. I would totally request one if you ever decide to have a shop. So, yeah, they're excellent and fresh in my opinion. Well done, Lily, keep up the great work. :D

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wow, these that is just phenominal. I love the everything about the cards, Id love to request one myself.
    Very original and creative, keep up the work Lily n_n.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • Wow Lilly anyway I can get my hands on one of those?

EDIT: just read where you said you dont know about requests yet =/

Back