• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    what was wrong with mine code_green?:o
    Nothin' wrong with it, I just thought you wanted the same backround as Arceus10000 had on his.
    Thanks, Anime! they look awesome!
    oh, and I slightly edited one of them with northern lights:
    Battle frontier

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    since alot of peole haven't responded, I will now make banners with random cool pokemon for the gym/elite 4/brain and their respective types.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I have them done
    Battle frontier

They go :
    Ice water electric
    Steel Fighting Grass
    Rock Ghost

How are they supposed to go into our sigs if it is all one image?? The reason I suggestes symbols is to be more original than having different coloured versions of the others leagues' badges, and also if keeps a better theme with the idea of the Battle Frontier and I still think it is a better idea.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • How are they supposed to go into our sigs if it is all one image?? The reason I suggestes symbols is to be more original than having different coloured versions of the others leagues' badges, and also if keeps a better theme with the idea of the Battle Frontier and I still think it is a better idea.

Thats the full image im gonna pm arceus the Seperate transparent ones

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    here is the newest banner and an update of shinyninetails one:
    Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Arceus10000, all of the banners I've made are on the previos page in one post, and I will keep adding them to that post, to make a complete list.

Back