• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle me and be known on YouTube!

gabecounts112594

Gabe Counts
    Years
    I want to have a battle with anyone that cares to battle me, however here are my rules:

1. All of your Pokemon has to be lv 100.
    2. The only Legendary Pokemon you can use are Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Regigigas, and Cresselia.
    3. No eggs.

I will also record the battle, and upload the battle on YouTube. My team and FC is here:

AceLucario

Monotype/Regular Pokégamer
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Nice

Cool Idea! I like it! That's pretty clever...idk...bored

JacOat12

A red dragon with a nice hat
    Years
    I guess I'll just add my own request for a battle to this as well. Interesting, and I can't wait to see how it goes.

Friend code is in my signiture and all that good stuff.

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
    You probably have so many battles to do now... =|

Whenever you have time, and are interested in a decent opponent, shoot me a vm/pm.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I want to have a battle with anyone that cares to battle me, however here are my rules:

1. All of your Pokemon has to be lv 100.
    2. The only Legendary Pokemon you can use are Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Regigigas, and Cresselia.
    3. No eggs.

Hmm. noobs these days. -leaves-

Back