• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands! [Game Over]

Years
  • Battle of the Bands! [Game Over]

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Nothing binds you to actually voting what you say who we should vote for, this may as well be a night phase with talking since Mafia will be able to completely influence the vote and get away with it. I think we should let more people talk and then go for someone who isn't speaking.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • So, death by inactivity? Sounds as good a reason as any, especially with today's non-entity of a day.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • We all know that inactivity in ug probably means an indifferent townie. But I can't find another solution either. We obviously can't split the votes, and we can't use our votes as a means of pressure and scum hunting. That's a pretty shitty day 1.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • I guess you could say that Evanescence wasn't...immortal.

;)

Also I agree on the idea of knocking out an inactive, but let's at least wait until a little later in the phase before deciding who's inactive or not, hm?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • [VOTE]Mars

Eh if you stay inactive idk

Looks like mafia bandwagoned the vote yesterday

Back