• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Well you enjoy that.
    I just love how even though I am telling the truth about Leagues nobody wants to listen. THIS is why we're not getting anywhere with this. Oh wait. I have 3 challengers to take on at the MMS League. You know, the gimmicky one that sucks and that nobody challenges?

Hitler was popular too....but that doesn't mean he was good.

Personally I don't care about Battle Stadium at all, but I'm trying to help get activity going because some people do, I'm just saying that something like tourneys or whatever, would probably get more people coming so that they can win prizes, but however, like leagues, they will face the biggest problem everything else does: Everyone wants their own slice of the pie. Everyone will start making tourneys with prizes and then people will get sick of them and then people will want leagues back, lather, rinse, repeat.

You can't compare Leagues to Hitler. 2 totally different things.

Besides, leagues done well get constant activity. Not to say good tourneys don't, but there needs to be a mix.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Opinion =/= fact good sir.

Leagues are obviously failing as many are dying out now. Just because yours is surviving (and God only knows why) doesn't mean they're worthwhile.

Detox

Technically the only reason it's surviving is because of god awful battlers and newbies. No offense…

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    No, we have some good battlers in there, challengers and leaders alike(yeah, I know AdamtheAce is a bit of a noob, but there's hope for him).

dr4g0n12, you haven't really had any hand in this discussion so don't go off thinking "I win". Not to mention nothing's been put to a vote(though I'm sure if it was we'd just have more problems).

And there's only 2 other Leagues out there now besides MMS. The only reason they are failing is because people like Greene, Roshi, Arcanist, and leingod all left. But we survive because we have good battlers, some good challengers, and a fact you guys don't want to admit. PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO CHALLENGE IT. So you can't go off against Leagues, especially with so many remaining battlers involved in the coming Motisma League.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Whoa! The Special Mix? It's quite the inspirational league.

If so, why don't you tell Nintendo how boring is their league? If it was fun enough, we should've sticked to Nintendo's and do not create fan leagues.

Nintendo did an amazing job on the games, now it's our turn to improve. Period.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You people and your arguing =/

We're in the process of constructing some new rules that should clean things up a bit. Despite what many of you may think, there's no reason to over-react the the downturn in activity. We'll do our best to make it better for everyone \o/

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Well, I would like to keep the Multi-Mix Special League too...cause of the following reasons :
    1) I`m very active here.
    2) We got some challengers again. And we got Joshikinz back, who will continue challenging the league.
    3) Fire Wolf changed his Baby Gym (only NFE pokes) to Swift Gym (pokes with base stat 110 or higher), cause he thought that not many people would challenge his gym.
    4) And I`m neither a noob/newbie nor a pro competitive battler. So you have some chances against me.

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years

We're in the process of constructing some new rules that should clean things up a bit. Despite what many of you may think, there's no reason to over-react the the downturn in activity. We'll do our best to make it better for everyone \o/
    Pretty sure that we are the ones that need to take more action to get things going in the right direction, but I hope the new rules help out.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years

Oh...okay.
    As long as you don`t close my league and as long as I don`t have to change the leagues theme ("non-based type league") I`ll might come up with your rules ^^
    And sorry for my arguments before (lol xD). I don`t want to loose my great league - I`m just trying to defend it from get locked by a mod or admin.

Detox

Whoa! The Special Mix? It's quite the inspirational league.

If so, why don't you tell Nintendo how boring is their league? If it was fun enough, we should've sticked to Nintendo's and do not create fan leagues.

Nintendo did an amazing job on the games, now it's our turn to improve. Period.

What the...hell?

^^

Pretty sure that we are the ones that need to take more action to get things going in the right direction, but I hope the new rules help out.

What can we do to get more activity around here other than try and get people to battle.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    You've been riding that "gimmick" crap for a while now. The only gimmick my league has is that Swift Gym, and TBH, the leader's a bit of a noob and Piplup-Trainer definitely had better options out there. But beyond that, our league is "gimmick" free.

Detox

----------------------------------- E4 Members -----------------------------------

Gym Description : Green-colored Pokemon
    Gym Status : Closed
    Friend Code : 0216 9866 5182 (Lucas)
    Shoddy Name : -
    Rules : Standard
    Gym Statistic : 0 Wins, 0 Losses, 0 Draw

Gym Description : Yellow-colored Pokemon
    Friend Code : 1419 4267 9728 (Ash)
    Rules : Standard, no entry hazards, weather clause

Gym Description : Blue-colored Pokemon
    Friend Code : 4253 9864 9144 (Edge)
    Rules : Standard, DOUBLE Battle

Gym Description : Red-colored Pokemon
    Friend Code : Coming soon... (Clint)
    Shoddy Name : Ozone (PC Server)
    Rules : Standard

I Rest my case

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    just so u all know
    i'm tring to keep these tourny's and leagues going
    so i'm try to battle as many people and recrut them to this site to start battleing
    i know its not much but i hope this does help

also maybe some of the other trianers on here should try and do that
    also do u all still consider me a noob or newbie or what (just wandering

Last edited:
    Back