• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    How come I put IV's for my vaporeon to have hidden power electric, and it ended up being hidden power steel? Im pretty sure I put the right IV's too...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    You can't "put in IVs". I think you're thinking of EVs. IVs are stat numbers that are determined when a pokemon is hatched/caught/received. EVs are what you can train, and go up depending on the pokemon you are battling.

EVs do not affect Hidden Power values.

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    I know what IV's and EV's are. Im not talking about breeding. shoddy and pokesav?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well the only explanation is that they could have been entered wrong. :/ Or however you're getting your HP values is wrong.

Detox

Because Shoddy/Sav enter stats HP | ATK | DEF | SPEED | SP. ATK | SP. DEF and not HP | ATK | DEF | SP. ATK | SP. DEF | SPEED.

maybe thats why IDK lol

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    Before reading this, please actually think of what would happen if this was allowed.

So, what if pokemon were allowed to learn any move in existence? Not hacked comepletely, just allowed to know any move. Just think of what would happen.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    Before reading this, please actually think of what would happen if this was allowed.

So, what if pokemon were allowed to learn any move in existence? Not hacked comepletely, just allowed to know any move. Just think of what would happen.

instead of willowisp on my rotom i would have sacred fire. IT WOULD BE SO EPIC WIN, damage and 50% chance to burn would be so sweet and useful

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    instead of willowisp on my rotom i would have sacred fire. IT WOULD BE SO EPIC WIN, damage and 50% chance to burn would be so sweet and useful
    Also, we would have things like this:

aerodactyl @ focus sash
    (screw all the other stuff, you know what I mean.)
    moves:
    taunt
    stealth rock
    spikes\u turn
    rapid spin

So yeah, the Ou metagame would be more unpredictable. Anything could counter anything

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    Sacred Fire Jirachi. Serene Grace gives it a 100% burn rate.
    Then scarfed starmie could switch in just before you used it, and of course it would take damage and have a burn. It would then use earth power (or fire blast) and hopefully destroy jirachi if it had taken previous damage. It could then switch out again and be cured due to natural cure.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    spore dragon dance metagross, or draco meteor infernape.... draco meteor everything! lol
    the game would become more focused upon stats (than it is already) rather than the moveset possiblities

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    spore dragon dance metagross, or draco meteor infernape.... draco meteor everything! lol
    the game would become more focused upon stats (than it is already) rather than the moveset possiblities

Here is something to know:

Spacial Rend>Draco Meteor.

I know it has lower power, but it has a high critical hit ratio, and doesn't lower any stats after use.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    Here is something to know:

Spacial Rend>Draco Meteor.

I know it has lower power, but it has a high critical hit ratio, and doesn't lower any stats after use.

Now thats debatable
    often enough draco meteor does more damage and gets the ohko while spacial rend does not. I would rather get the guarenteed OHKO on darkrai in ubers with my palkia then bet on a critical hit.
    plus stat lowering moves aren't all bad. your not going to tell me to stop using close combat because it lowers my defenses are you?

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    Now thats debatable
    often enough draco meteor does more damage and gets the ohko while spacial rend does not. I would rather get the guarenteed OHKO on darkrai in ubers with my palkia then bet on a critical hit.
    plus stat lowering moves aren't all bad. your not going to tell me to stop using close combat because it lowers my defenses are you?
    No, you don't get my point. We are talking about a situation where they can learn any move at all, and not only in ubers. If your special sweeper uses draco meteor\leaf storm\psycho boost repeatedly, they will start to run out of power.

spore dragon dance metagross
    Also, something like scarfmence with punishment would do decent countering.

Last edited:

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    Scarfmence with punishment sounds like a bad bdsm flick
    Im just saying... keep it in your pants

speaking of punishment, thats what my primeape carries.

i still like primeape's look over infernape..... cause its so prime XD
    +
    =

Last edited:

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    What does bsdm mean?
    Yes, there are more counters like scarfed sacred fire jirachi.....

I though there was going to be a censor for bdsm

I'm not really taking this thread that seriously anymore i mean its just a place where ppl post about nothing now isn't it? lol

is there a thread for ppl reviewing other ppls battles using the vs seeker, that would be interesting =)

Back