• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    I'm wondering if someone can explain the PKMN Usage rule. (UU,OU,Uber,Ect.)

I know what they all mean i just want to know what pokemon fall into what Category.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    So who here is trying out for the official PC league (Wifi of course), I'm just kind of wondering since I plan to try out once I get a decent enough team to use on Wifi. Preferably NU. :3

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I wanted to try out for UU but decided to scrap it because I'm too lazy to EV my pokemon. I've got about uh...30 pokemon on the EVing list I haven't gotten to yet. Besides, it's more fun to challenge.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Yes it is, but its terrible, Dragonair outclasses it because Dragonair has Extremespeed and Dragon Dance.

Detox

Well if its NU, it sorta is outclassed by Dragonair...

And if its UU its outclassed by Altaria, they both have superior stats and do what Gabite does better

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I slightly disagree with this statement.

I believe any Pokemon can be effective, if used wisely. ;-)

Gabite said:
    Hi, I'm Gabite, I have no stat boosting moves at all. I also have a limited movepool and 4x weakness to Ice.

Dragonair said:
    Hi, I'm Dragonair, I have Dragon Dance and Extremespeed, this allows me to sweep even opponents that are faster than me. I also have only a 2x weakness to Ice.

Dragonair is better in most situations.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Gabite is a superior Choice Bander. It has that same deadly Dragon + Ground STAB (which believe me SHREDS the lower tiers) that Garchomp did and an arguably superior movepool for beating checks (Stone Edge, Dragon Claw etc for early game), higher speed (beating that crucial base 80 benchmark), higher attack and better typing (resistances/immunities)

Last edited:

Pokegeek1999

the frind code is for b/w
    Years
    i know that heart gold & sol silver is out and no one cares about the classics :( ...but does any body still play the diamand & pearl era :) . ive also got heart gold but all my good pokemons are on pearl and i can never find the time to trade 'em
    over :(

I forget wheres the site that teaches you how to calculate Hp and what type it is
    TROGDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabite is a superior Choice Bander. It has that same deadly Dragon + Ground STAB (which believe me SHREDS the lower tiers) that Garchomp did and an arguably superior movepool for beating checks (Stone Edge, Dragon Claw etc for early game), higher speed (beating that crucial base 80 benchmark), higher attack and better typing (resistances/immunities)
    if you like gabite so much why is youre entire wall coverd in lucario pictures

Last edited:

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    if you like gabite so much why is youre entire wall coverd in lucario pictures[/QUOTE]
    Dark azelf is just explaining that gabite can outclass dragonair in some ways.

Detox

Last edited:
    Back