• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bay-kun Fan Club

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Oh yeah! Answers! XD Well, I think your name is very original Bree(ze), I've never seen anyone else with that name. ^^ But I also like people who have those Japanese names. They look cool. XD I think my favorite font is Comic Sans MS, BJ. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, I like Comic ZD and for the last time both of you! It's ZD not XD we've discussed this ZD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Sure! You can join! ^^ Bree will add you to the members list when she sees your post. ZD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    ^What Chiko said!XD Anyway,welcome,Piro!^_^*Updates list*
    *Chikorita* said:
    Oh yeah! Answers! XD Well, I think your name is very original Bree(ze), I've never seen anyone else with that name. ^^ But I also like people who have those Japanese names. They look cool. XD I think my favorite font is Comic Sans MS, BJ. ^^
    Aw,thankies Chiko!^^*Agrees with everything you said*
    *Tries to think of a topic*XD
    Um...I know!XD
    Bay-kun Fan Club

^Do you like this pic,Mr. I-am-a-May-fanboy?Aka,*Chikorita*XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I like that pic. XD It is cute. ^_______________________^ Thanks for asking BJ, My New Year's Day, was like a normal day. We only celebrate on New Year's Eve. XD New Year's Eve was fun though. ^^ My family all played board games and stuff, and then watched the New Year's thing on TV. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    XD! Uh... *Thinks* Carl, becuase there is this cartoon I saw with this kid named Carl, who is obbsessed with llamas. XD

Back