• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BE honest about pkmn

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • tmbjr said:
    LOL...the other day, I was bored in class and I sketched a Crobat on the back of my paper. One of my classmates looked at me drawing it, and I think I scared him into thinking I was gothic or somethin' He said, "a four-winged bat? I never knew you were into all that gothic [stuff]" (replace "stuff" with another S word)
    XDDD
    my primary textbooks are filled with Pokemon drawings!
    Especially Mandarin one, errr..Mandarin lessons are the most boring ever!! :dead:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Oh....
    Well, i only invite my Pokemon friends to my house!
    Others? "I'm sorry, my parents are busy today."

cool , pokemon the show is for kiddies ......... and what do you mean by pokemon friends????? lol

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Oh , Well I can see why. My friends and I share one Common Thing , The mall , were constantly at the mall . But sometimes we occasionally walk into toy stores and Electronic Boutiques ........... Sometimes ill look at Pokemon and they'll think im buying them for my nephew...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Pok?mon!

Okay, I'm new so that's why my post is late on this thread. ^_^'

Pok?mon's been my favorite show for like five years now, and I'm still not ashamed to admit that in front of anybody! ;) No offense intended, but I think that anyone who is too embarrassed to admit that they like a certain show is not a true fan. Luckily I have a nice brother that's really close to my age and he likes Pok?mon almost (lol) as much as I do!
    My best friend isn't exactly crazy about it, but she still likes to watch it, play the games, etc.
    I don't mean to sound like anyone who won't admit Pok?mon's their favorite show is a trader, because some freaks would beat them up if they did. O_o Just around friends though, a person should feel comfortable enough to say things like that.

Oh, and btw, I'm in Junior High too! ^_^ When I first joined this site I was thinking that there'd probably be a lot of younger kids, but it's actually turned out to have more of my age! *claps*

Years
  • Oh I'm in junior high to an 8th grader to be exact....
    Anyway I have a comment to your post Kayleigh...
    I know people shouldn't be afraid to admitt that stuff expecally if they love that anime or thing a lot like with you and pokemon haha! It's right I think that and I fully go to your desicion but sometimes people wonder about how there friends will react, its all a matter people should get over they should be able to go on a cliff and say I love pokemon or something...
    I've loved pokemon since 5 years and I'd always be watching it! I'm the only one out of my friends who like anime...so it does get embarrassing saying things like that...but some of my friends know and some dont I like it how it is but if they ask I would tell ^_^ So people should say the truth...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I agree with Kayleigh. I may not be totally open with my obsession with pok?mon, but the few people in my circle of friends all know and at times call me the "pok?mon guru" for it...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    um... YTV, 5:00 for weekdays... Pokemon will be on (last time i checked which is 3 weeks ago ^_^;; )
    Okay, got it, but it's not on this week. Maybe it'll be on next week. >.> Thanx.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I know I'm so Ill. ^^;;
    My friends don't mind me liking Pokemon, they think it's cute, actually. O.o;; Besides, they also think Pokemon is cool cus it's kiddish. ^^

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • i did a project on pkmn last year in grade 8, and everyone in my class liked it. i guess most people thought i was funny, so they liked what i had created. no one gets beat up or anything for liking pkmn at my school(there are some verbal comments, but not much). <_<

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Do people actully get beaten up for liking Pokemon? =_= Such a strange world... I don't tell my friends that I like pokemon, but they're even worse then me, cause they see Hamtaro. -_-" I like Hamtaro too, they're so kawaii! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah...

Yeah, Hamtaro is so adorable! ^_^ Alot of people still like Pok?mon here (Or atleast they don't make bad comments about it) but since Yu-gi-oh came out, it's lost some of its popularity. I'm still a #1 fan though! Pok?mon's just such a cute and cool show, and I love how they made it for both boys and girls.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • At my school , the pokemon kids and Yugioh Kids get beat up , i know its wrong , They think of yu gi oh as a more evolved version of pokemon though , just because they use monsters with jaws and crap like that ....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    At my school , the pokemon kids and Yugioh Kids get beat up , i know its wrong , They think of yu gi oh as a more evolved version of pokemon though , just because they use monsters with jaws and crap like that ....
    Really?! That's dumb... I don't ever watch Yu-gi-oh, but I keep hearing how much 'cooler' it is than Pok?mon. :tired: I disagree.
    Not like Pok?mon is any better of a show, it's just that I don't see why people are always comparing it to Yu-gi-oh! Sure, they both have monsters/creatures on them, but besides that the shows are completely different. I think it's only because both are such profitable buisnesses so they're kind of rivaling each other now. *sighs*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ech...

I know... I've never really understood how the card playing part could be interesting. o_o

Years
  • At my school all the people that like anime hang out I talk to a lot of those people even though some of my friends don't like them I don't see whats wrong with them I'm just real good hearted is what people say to me...I actually had a comment that I have a golden heart o_O well he people that hang out in that group get teased except for me....I don't see why so what if they like anime it rocks!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yuugioh is great. *_*

And...back to Pokemon. XD I have this habit of bring my GBC with Pkmn Silver to school, and yesterday, it got discovered by my friend. I was like..."Eheheh... *sweatdrop*" And my friend said, "Can I borrow it?" And then my classmates strated going on about how less Pokemon I have in my Pokedex. x_x; I was surprised.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, that's why my game paks have completed Pok?dexes. Kids came up to me and quizzed me on Pokdex data, and I shocked them. XD

Back