• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beautiful Women/Female Celebrities

dylandutra

Cap'n Jazz
Years
  • Searched to no result. If there's already a thread, I apologize.
    I guess there's nothing to say except post pictures of women you think are stunning/gorgeous/beautiful, etc.
    Remember to KEEP IT CLEAN. There's children here.
    Also, this is for beautiful women. If you want a beautiful men thread, make one.

I think Adriana Lima (Brasileira Victoria's Secret model) is absolutely gorgeous. How Marko Jarić landed her, I haven't a clue.

Hayley Williams (of Paramore) is also extremely cute (and my girlfriend totally looks just like her haha). I'm a sucker for musicians, so I kinda have a bit of a celebrity crush on her.

Padma Lakshmi is a no-brainer. I have a STRONG attraction to Indian women. Beautiful Indian women are about as gorgeous as they come.
    https://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/Padma-Lakshmi-3.jpg (Picture too big, so there's a link)

Last, but not least (since I should probably wrap this post up) is Selena Gomez (hey, I'm 17. It's alright, she's only about half a year younger than me haha). There's something about a beautiful Latina musician that just draws me in.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • I'm not even sure that's a girl. *shot*

Rofl, it isn't. I was actually looking at it the same way, thinking she had a rather...masculine build. Then I looked at the picture link, and saw the name "Jeffree Star" XD

...But seriously, that is effing disgusting.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Emily Blunt. I saw her in "My Summer of Love" and I think she is drop-dead gorgeous. seriously.

Even though I hate to be all dopey over celebrities and such...

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I'm just going to do this, because I know it was bound to happen at some point...

Jessica Alba *shot*

And now, a woman that I think is beautiful.

Maggie Gyllenhaal

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It's mah thread. XD

But seriously, here are some pictures that are just stunning:

It's Megan Fox. You can't be a guy and not see her as a hottie.

She's nice. :)

Halle Berry. One of the most beautiful actresses I have ever seen on a movie film.

Reactions: Her

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • My favorite female celebrity has to be Imogen Heap. She's not necessarily drop-dead gorgeous, but she has this kind of natural, un-glamorized beauty that makes her seem more approachable than a lot of celebs, like someone you might pass on the street instead of see on a magazine cover. And that's not the only way she's different: her wardrobe and hairstyles are whimsical and even downright crazy on occasion, but they match her do-it-my-way style perfectly. It's like she's bending her celebrity status to suit her own personality, rather than letting it control her, and that's really cool to me. Otherwise, she does a lot of charity work and just seems to be an all-around awesome person.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Oh, my god. Like .Swift said, Jessica Alba is the hawtest.

Other than her; Megan Fox, and Hilary Duff can be hot, but not all the time.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well Vendak men will be men and when it comes to women clothes or no clothes the mind automatically turns to dirty mode. Anyway...

Kalomira. I might not like her music I might despise her complete and utter stupidity but dear god look at her. And yes my list has people from my country who are good looking celebs.

Petroula!Okay this one is a given basically XD
    And yes she is a meteorologist.

Ι have no idea what her name is but yeah.
    And that is basically it cause my post would have too much awesome after all this.

Back