• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bed Rituals

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
    If I don't take a shower earlier in the day, I take it like a half hour before sleeping. After that, it's completely random. Play video games, read a book, just lay down there, sometimes even having a light snack, etc. I always brush my teeth when I'm about to fall asleep. I don't know why. :I

Oh, and I can't sleep well unless I turn at least one time.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    There's usually no trick to it for me; sometimes I fall asleep in the night without even knowing it. other times I might just stare at my computer blankly then feel it's right to come off and sleep.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I do a lot before going to bed. I have to make sure my stuff is charging, my plushies are on my bed, my fan is on and my TV is on Boomerang. :3 It sounds like a lot, I know... but I'm just really weird like that lol.

Years
    99% of the time I can never fall asleep when I get into bed, unless I'm sick or overly exhausted. Usually I need something to keep me occupied for a bit, whether it be a book, my 3DS or something. I find that when I try sleeping right away, I lay there tossing and turning for about as long as I'd be playing a game or reading for anyway, so that's why I never bother.

Whisbii

→ Persistence
    Years
    Before going to bed I will sit on the chair and go on my desktop to find myself scouring several web pages. After that I will go lay in bed and check my Facebook even though I do not have anything. It usually will take a while for me to fall asleep though.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    I usually stay up till 1 play my laptop. and ALWAYS before I go to bed I goto the bathroom to pee.....lmao. Then I take ma glasses of and put them next to me on my little table. Then I get in bed and fall asleep.I also CANOT fall asleep easilly if I am sleeping facing left. I have no clue why though. Oh and yep. I never put bed time clothes on. I just sleep with what I was wearing for the day hahaaa

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
    uhhhh. hmmmmm. Lemme think.

I do my homework.

And when I get in my bed I kinda just lay there and daydream until i finally drift into the world of being unconscious

TY

I make sure im charging my phone and listen to music and dream till i fall asleep.

Shinkirō

蜃気楼 // Mirage
    Years
    I'll watch something on TV or Netflix and fall asleep watching whatever that is, and put the sleep timer on so that my TV isn't on all night.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I put on my pajamas, brush my teeth and take my meds for the night, then I try and go to sleep. If I can't fall asleep, I turn on my computer and browse for a while and that usually helps me go to sleep.

Back