• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been a long time since I created this account- 12 years ago.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Hey Pokecommunity, I'm here to reintroduce myself to the one forum I used to have so many close interactions starting with the Diamond/Pearl(pre platinum) era. I am Lil MuDkiP849, though I doubt anyone at this point remembers me. I guess I can put it out I "officially" stopped taking pokemon seriously with 5th gen- wasn't my favorite entry. Unlike my previous coming back for quick 6th gen before quickly dropping that, I'm actually looking to settle into pokemon again with S/M and later Sword/Shield. What better way then to see how PC has been doing?

Myself? Well Im accepted into nursing school, I still am very active with fitness..and most relevant yes I still love my Swampert ^.^! Unlike my 6th gen exploit, I actually played through ultra moon first to cement my stay here again. To make sure I wanted to come back, not just for a short stay. Not sure how I feel about the new ultra beasts, but the game feels fun to play. Awesome can use wormholes to catch previous legend with guaranteed IVs as IV breeding in 4th gen was a pain. Been going back to do the Orre colosseum challenge in pokemon XD gale of darkness since 3rd gen is still tons of fun to play.

I haven't quite looked around if people still have battle threads dedicated to taking on challengers, or even if the ol' "rate my team" guys like anti pop culture warrior, dark azelf and the other boys are still around. The RMT gang here helped me create many, many competitive battling teams of which my highlight team created here- Swampert, Starmie, Salamence, Snorlax, Infernape, Tangrowth had a PBR(Pokemon battle revolution) battle record of 240+ wins and 17 losses for wifi(when it was officially still online). Even if you guys never. read this- Thank you for all your patience with me back in my super energy high school days. I never could make it out to events like we chatted about with my teams, but maybe now that I have more freedom that could change.

I'm excited for Sword and Shield, and the only poke that would really upset me if it didn't make the cut is swampert(obviously). Silver lining for me is I am kinda glad some pokes who probably were never used/popular are getting cut. Did feel there were too many. Can't wait to battle again online though!

Once I post this, I've considered a name change since the caps all over my name I feel hasn't aged as well as I have lol. Maybe not a full name change...perhaps just take the caps out...Then theres all the tiny details I've left lying on my account. One step at a time lol.

...Its good to be back =]

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I remember you Lil MuDkiP! I was Alexial during the whole CBC era of PC, with all the rest of the battle crew as a team rater. Sadly, many of them have moved on from PC, but every now and again they log on and say hi. :) Glad to see you've decided to come back!

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I remember you Lil MuDkiP! I was Alexial during the whole CBC era of PC, with all the rest of the battle crew as a team rater. Sadly, many of them have moved on from PC, but every now and again they log on and say hi. :) Glad to see you've decided to come back!

Haha oh yes I remember you! You were around during the good ol' days of PCs RMT squad. Nice to see your doing good for yourself, your profile and stuff look really well done. I got a huge rush of nostalgia seeing someone who not only I remember but you remember me ^.^.

It's unfortunate that all the boys only stop by once in a while but Its understandable. Savor the old, but always leave room for the new!

Good luck with school! I tried nursing out as a major for a while, but it didn't end up being for me. Very rewarding career though. Welcome back Lil, nice to have you around again. <3 (And yeah, I hope all past starters make it to Sword & Shield, I'd love to bring mine over..)

Thanks! Yeah It's pretty busy, but thankfully I can be pretty choosey with my schedule so I've still got decent amounts of time to myself. I think Nursing you just have to be a really caring person and thats also what they look for in candidates.

My fingers are crossed for my Swampert, they have ferrothorn confirmed for Sw/Sh and thats the poke that murdered Swampert in 5th gen >_< Dont see why he can't come back if Ferrothorn made it.

Thanks for the warm welcome back Sheep :3

Back