• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been Annoying Lately?

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
Years
  • Have you ever been really annoying? What did you Do?

Lol. I Did it in the PokeCommunity IRC xD

I realised that someone has a script that would automatically reply to any ":P" you do, so, [being the jackass/idiot I am] I copied 21 lines of ":P" from Notepad, and posted it on the IRC. Now, I don't know what happened to the other person... and if you got banned from channel >< I'm really sorry ><

But yeah... What annoying things have you done lately?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Partly my fault if Mooshykris got banned -- I wrote the script in question. ~~; But it wasn't meant to be abused!! Actually, he's still in the channel, from the looks of it. ^_^

Um, yeah! I'm annoying all the time XD I tripped over my friend the other day, and I was hyper this morning and jumping everywhere, and I talk all the time when I'm hyper [as hyper people generally do], and I daresay my friend was glad I was gone. And the librarian gave me a look when I brought her nineteen books :p

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • Oh. Maii. Gwad.

Thats EXACTLY what I'm like.. At school... this is what I do at breaks..

Everyone has their bags at one place, and I sit there and 'mind' the bags. By the end of break... Half the bags have been nugetted (because the other guys play rugby or w/e.) xD [Nugetted is when u turn the bag inside out, put the books back in, and zip it up]

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    iMiraji.

You got banned on the 10th sentence.
    But KYLIE I COULD WRITE A BETTER :P SCRIPT THEN YOU.
    ^
    Is my annoying thing I have done

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • I'm annoying all the time. *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*
    Spoiler:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Dang it! I clicked the spoiler.

I try not to be annoying. I'm sure it happens sometimes though. I mean. Everyone is annoying at one point or another.
    Some more than others.
    *cough*

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I was seriously freaking annoying and weeaboo on my old account here. xD;

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Heehee... ha... :D

I'm annoying, I know. I talk about stuff that I KNOW my friends don't understand, all the time. I look for Shonen-ai (However you spell it) in everyones books, preferably mangas, I do the CaramellDansen in the middle of school for no reason.

I poke people to death, I jump around, I NEVER sit still, I shout
    'EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!' and try to get everyone to dance in random lessons.

I never shut up, I'm really hyper, I send people random e-mails, usually with a Lolcat inside. I jump around and I am loud, I bring my Mudkip card to school and hold it up to random people and shout
    'SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ!' and see what they do. I tell people that their shoelace is untied, even when they don't have shoelaces, and see if they look. I tell one of my teachers that there is something on his shoe to see if he looks

*Deep Breath*

I go on MSN, and block then unblock someone continually for a minute, so it keeps saying I have signed on. I send people random sounds of MSN, I make random sounds in real life, I make fake accounts of famous people and fool everyone into thinking that they are talking to someone famous, then I tell them it's me and they get annoyed, then I say sorry and they are all liek 'IT WAS STUPID! But I forgive you because you're cute' even though I KNOW i'm not cute... i'm running out of air...

Well... you get the idea, but for some reason everyone says I look really cute so they can't stay angry at me xD

Right then...

-POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE-

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • I guess xD I have been in a very bad mood, so if somebody ask me if I can do something I just say "No"... Why? "No".. But.. Nooope!! xD
    Usually I'm not annoying. I guess.. Well, maybe my brother think so. His bestfriend is always here, so I usually step by his bedroom and ask if they want to come to my room and play with barbie and ken xD My brother is not happy about it xD

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • On April Fool's Day this year, when RickRolls were EVERYWHERE, one of the game sites I frequent, Kongregate, hid their RickRoll under the premise that their online TCG had been released.

Now, I happen to LIKE "Never Gonna Give You Up", so I started randomly typing the lyrics to the song in the chat box while the video was going to see how many people would follow along and type the next line. I managed to get several people involved and half of a verse before getting yelled at.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I probably annoy every newbie writer.

I review their story in a snarky way. So, I'm either pissing them off, or bugging the crap out of them. Either way, I don't care. Not my fault that I'm trying to help when I'm not in the best of moods after reading the story. :D

I never shut up, I'm really hyper, I send people random e-mails, usually with a Lolcat inside. I jump around and I am loud, I bring my Mudkip card to school and hold it up to random people and shout
    'SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ!' and see what they do. I tell people that their shoelace is untied, even when they don't have shoelaces, and see if they look. I tell one of my teachers that there is something on his shoe to see if he looks

so i herd u liek my theem

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • iMiraji.

You got banned on the 10th sentence.
    But KYLIE I COULD WRITE A BETTER :P SCRIPT THEN YOU.
    ^
    Is my annoying thing I have done

Screw off >:| Mine works. I should have written it not to flood though @_@

That Mudkip meme is annoying. Pretty much every meme is annoying, really.

@Spaekle Oddberry: Don't worry -- pretty much everyone here is worse a weeaboo than you could have been, no one would have found that annoying.

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
  • Ummm, I am a very annoying person and I get on peoples nerves easily if you don't know me well. Let's see I make noises without noticing, I talk in strange voices, I make stupid comments out of nowhere and in real life I'm pretty much always extremely hyper. Although I'm never really annoying on the internet.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Possibly. But also possibly not. What defines annoying? What defines anything?

I annoy people with such intensity that they begin to doubt whether or not they're actually annoyed.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • At one time, I sneaked up a friend and I keep on surprising him! I the end, he became jeetery and had to go to the CR! That was so fun but I had to regret it.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Screw off >:| Mine works. I should have written it not to flood though @_@

That Mudkip meme is annoying. Pretty much every meme is annoying, really.

@Spaekle Oddberry: Don't worry -- pretty much everyone here is worse a weeaboo than you could have been, no one would have found that annoying.

WHICH YOU DIDNT :P

^Also my annoying thing that I have done.

Back